"Yoongi-"

"Please don't fight me on it."

You give him a huff and watch a smile spread across his face as he walks into his room with your duffle bad and sets it on his bed, his cheeks turning pink when he grabs a pair of underwear off his bed and quickly throws them into the hamper in the corner of the room.

"I uh...didn't have much time to tidy up..."

"Yoongi...I do your laundry."

"Right right! Well um...I'll go ahead and uh...let you get settled in...come on Maki-"

"MA!"

You stifle another giggle seeing his devastated expression, his mouth hanging open and his eyes narrowed at you.

"Not funny."

"I'm sorry!"

Yoongi shuts the door and leaves you and Maki alone in his bedroom so you decide to sit on the edge of the bed and push your fingers tenderly through her dark hair, her face still squished against Jimin's sweatshirt.

"Well Miss Maki, looks like I'll be staying with you for a bit..."

"Ma."

"Ma is right...I don't know why your Appa had me come here and impose on you both...I could have stayed at Jimin's giant house he owns."

At least there I didn't feel so bad...now Yoongi has to sleep on a couch...he's already struggling with writing songs like Jimin said,..

"Well..I don't have much, but do you want to help me unpack?"

"MA!"

"Alright then!"

..............................

"MA!"

"Come on Maki it's been hours! Appa is sorry!"

Sitting on the couch beside Yoongi you give him a sad look when Maki once again turns her head dramatically away from him and whines, her face still buried deep into your clothes.

"So...is this it? She's just gonna hate me forever?.."

"N-No! There's gotta be a way.."

You can't help the small grin that plays on your face seeing Yoongi's boyish pout on his kitten like lips, his almond eyes turned down with sadness.

Aww...he looks cute...

Wait I got it!

"Yoongi!"

You quickly whisper and catch his attention while tilting your head back towards the kitchen, carefully mouthing your words so Maki can't hear you.

"Ice cream."

"Oh!"

"Maki, Appa has something for you!"

You smile and watch him waddle into the kitchen and quickly grab out one of the popsicles you stocked up on the last time you were here, one of Maki's eyes peering at her father cautiously.

"Look what Appa has! Mmmmm."

Maki carefully lifts her head up out on your chest and looks at the brightly colored packaging and sucks in her bottom lip, your heart warming watching the two.

"Appa has a popsicle, so you want some?"

"Ma?"

"I don't have ice cream Maki, you have to go to your Appa."

"Pa..."

Soon Maki finally leaves your embrace and makes her way over to her father's lap where she flashes him a cheeky smile and places her hands on his cheeks while letting out a happy squeal.

"Pa!"

"Maki!"

"Pa!"

"All it took was a little popsicle to get my daughter to love me again, that brings me great joy as a father."

You let out a giggle at his sarcasm and pull your knees to your chest as you sit back and watch Yoongi feed Maki the popsicle, her eyes gazing up at him with admiration and love.

They're so sweet...

Maybe it'll be okay for me to stay here for a little bit...

It's been a while since I've been in a home with other people...

Actually...

I think this is one of the few times I've been in a house with other people in it...

This is...nice...

(A/N): The deepest UwUs