Chapter 32

A week after the incident things seem to be slowly getting better. Camila hadn't spoken of what happened, and after simply giving the girl a time out for what happened with Normani, neither had
Lauren.

Sure she knew they should probably talk about it, but for now, she wanted to keep things smooth sailing, even if that did mean the near suicidal incident would be ignored for just a little while longer.

Sighing, she looked down at Camila. The girl was attached to the breast like she was every single nap time, but Lauren did notice that even though she had set some sort of schedule at the beginning with the whole breastfeeding thing, that was long gone as Camila nursed whenever she physically could.

Especially yesterday. Camila was on the breast more than she was off, and Lauren unlike normal just didn't have the heart to tell her no. Even when it did start to hurt.

Thankfully today hasn't been as bad. This was only the girls second time nursing even though both had been at least an hour long.

"What am I gonna do with you huh?" She muses softly, her free hand gently stroking the soft cheek.

Camila simply stares sleepily up at her mama, both her hands occupied. One was underneath the breast she was suckling from holding it up and to her face, (which was a usual occurrence now that Lauren's milk was properly in and had caused them to grow a significant amount) and the other was clutching to the woman's nursing bra that was covering the other.

That usually meant she was planning to nurse from both sides. Lauren had no complaints.

Pressing a soft kiss to her baby's face, Lauren leaves her be knowing that if she interacted with her too much she'd be wide awake again.

She didn't really want that.

*

"Mama!" Camila whines unhappily from the chair she was strapped into.

Lauren glances her way, "I know baby, just a second" she reassures soothingly as she turns off the oven, using her gloved hands to pull out the home made lasagne and garlic bread.

She was only in there because she refused to be merely two inches away from her, and the last thing she wanted was for Camila to get even the slightest bit hurt.

It appeared that as of lately, she just didn't want to be away from her mama.

Camila ignores her and simply lets out a bitter sob as she agitatedly kicks the table in front of her. Maybe that would get her to listen.

"That's enough of that young lady" Lauren immediately pulls her chair away from the table leaving her sat centre of the room, "we absolutely do not kick the furniture" she further scolds.

"Boob mama!" Camila sobs, reaching for her mother with grabby hands. She did not want to be in this chair and she absolutely did not want to eat. She wanted to nurse. Why wasn't her mama letting her nurse.

Lauren signs as she dishes out their food. Yes, that was yet another name the girl had come up with for wanting to nurse. "not right now, my love, dinner first. You know that" she simply states to the unhappy toddler.

Yesterday was an exception. An exception that should not have happened she now realizes as that was all Camila was going to ask for.

Camila simply screams. It was so loud it startles the mother and she has to refrain from cursing out loud when she drops some of the scolding hot food onto her hand.

But she doesn't respond to the girl. She decides to just simply let her get her tantrum out of her whilst she ran her hand underneath the cold water in hopes it would ease the sting.

But Camila's tantrum continues.

Having enough of the constant in your ear screaming, Lauren unbuckles her from the chair and lifts her out. The girls screams ease thinking she had gotten her away, but they soon start back up when she realizes just where she was being put.

The corner.

"Once you stop with your tantrum you may come out. Until then, don't move"

**

It's been a long ass while huh? But I'm back for now. I hope you enjoyed the chapter my dudes.