Chapter 3

Let me know if you can see it pleaseeeee

**

"Lauren!"

That was the first thing the green eyed girl heard as she was dragging her suitcase up the steps of the tour bus. She barely had time to close the door behind her before she was attacked by the person in question, and she lets out a quiet grunt as she stumbles backwards.

Bringing her hand up to her face to remove Camila's from her mouth , she sends a small glare to a chuckling Normani who had just made her way into view.

After speaking with her assistant, she had made some slight adjustments to her schedule which allowed her to tag along with the young girl for a few weeks. Of course she knew how risky it was basically leaving her life behind, but it was a risk she was going to have to take for the sake of keeping Camila healthy.

"Sorry Laur, but I couldn't stop her" Normani says with a grin as she makes her way over to the two.

Lauren, knowing that there was no way Camila was letting go with how tightly her legs were hooked round her waist, moves both arms underneath her butt to support her , "of course you couldn't. You alright there monkey?" She asks, leaning her head back so she could try and catch her gaze.

When she was met with a nod a small grin, she smiles happily and brings her attention back to Normani.

So far, she'd had five appointments with Camila and it was safe to say the two were quickly growing close. Each time Lauren appeared on the bus, she was greeted with a tight hug from the girl, and each time she left, the same thing happened. Lauren was ecstatic with this because it meant she was growing more comfortable, unfortunately though, she had yet to actually slip.

She was unsure as to why that was happening, but she knew if any more appointments went by with still no sign of a headspace, she'd have to try a different tactic.

"She has soundcheck in about an hour and after tonight's performance, we're on the road again." Normani starts, "are you okay to hang in the bus? Or would you rather come with us to the arena?" She asks, picking up Lauren suitcase and heading towards the bunks.

After setting camila down onto her feet and taking her hand instead, Lauren follows, "Uhh, I have some paperwork to do so I'll probably hang around on the bus. How long will you be?" She asks, not noticing the disappointed look on Camila's face at her words.

"Soundcheck is an hour long but she has a meet and greet an hour after. So we'll be back to the bus in about an hour but we'll only be able to stick around for a few minutes before we're gone again" Normani explains, lifting Lauren's suitcase onto one of the free bunks.

Lauren nods in understanding, "I'll stay on the bus for the soundcheck but I'll tag along when you go for your meet and greet. Does that sound good?" She asks, bringing her attention to an all too quiet Camila.

Looking up, the young girl nods happily whilst wrapping her arms round the older Cubans waist.

"You better get ready for soundcheck mila" Normani interrupts, sending the girl a pointed look, "you know how mad Ally was the last time you were late" she adds, her tone growing soft.

Nodding dejectedly, Camila pulls away from Lauren and slowly makes her way through to the back of the bus.

"Ally?" Lauren questions, tilting her head to the side.

Normani chuckles at Lauren's confused look, "Camila's manager. Sweet as anything but get on the wrong side of her, run for your life" she explains, grabbing her jacket from the bunk next to her and shrugging it on.