Chapter 4

Sorry for the super late chapter dudes. I've been super busy today and I've had legit no time to write. It's currently three in the morning here but I wanted to get this up for you. Enjoy!

**

Once Lauren had make it to the bunk area, she was greeted with a pale Camila trying and failing to climb back into her bunk.

"Camila? Are you feeling okay?" She asks, walking forward to press a hand against the younger girls forehead. She immediately pulls it back when she was met with scolding hot skin.

The young girl shrugs as she continues trying to get back into bed. It seems like doesn't have the energy too and eventually, she collapses defeatedly face down onto the mattress with her feet still firmly placed onto the floor.

"Okay, it looks like someone is going to spend the day in bed" Lauren murmurs with a soft chuckle as she helps the girl stand up straight before wrapping her arms securely underneath her small frame and lifting her up onto her bunk.

Camila frowns and lets out a quiet whimper, "nooo. Gotta work" she mumbles, forcing herself to try and climb back out of the bunk. She lets out frustrated grunt when she was once again forced down into the mattress.

Lauren keeps a hand on the girls shoulder to keep her down, "I'm sorry Camila but you're sick, and when you're sick you need to rest in order to get better. You'll just get worse if you force yourself to thing your body physically doesn't have the energy for and yes, that includes work" she states firmly, leaving no room for arguments.

Camila, not liking that she was being told what to do stubbornly crosses her arms over her chest. Lauren waits to see if she would try and defy her again, but when she simply stays put, she deems it okay to let go of her shoulder.

"I'll go get you some medicine, don't move" she murmurs, gently resting her hand on the younger girls stomach for a second before walking over the kitchen, "Uhh, Camila's sick. Where do you keep the Tylenol?" She asks as she comes to a stop next to Normani who was making a coffee.

The woman frowns, "sick? How sick? Oh, there in that cupboard there" she replies, gesturing to the one directly in front of the green eyed girl.

Lauren nod in thanks and pulls the cupboard door open before grabbing the Tylenol, "not too bad I don't think. She has a fever but she hasn't complained of anything else." She says, pocketing the medicine before grabbing a bottle of water.

"Just keep a look out. She has a tendency to not admit how bad she's really feeling. Last time she ended up collapsing and in hospital because she tried and failed to look after herself" Normani says with a small frown as reaches for a cup.

"Do you wanna go check on her instead? I'm sure you'll be able to read her better then I can" Lauren offers, holding out the Tylenol and bottle of water.

Normani gratefully takes the offered items with a thankful smile, "thanks Lauren. You can still come too, I'm sure she'll appreciate your company" she says, beginning to walk to the bunks.

Nodding in agreement, Lauren follows her with her hands placed in her back pockets of her jeans. She stops a little away from Camila's bunk itself when she see's Normani opens the bunk curtain, and she has to hold back her chuckle when she hears Camila whine to Normani about how 'Lolo was being mean'.

"I'm sorry mila but Lauren's right. You're not gonna get better if you don't rest-no no, don't fight me on this, you know what happened the last time and I'd like it if that didn't get repeated, now, take your Tylenol."

Lauren waits to see if Camila would comply but when Normani walks back to her a few minutes later with a frustrated look on her face, she guesses that no, she hadn't.