"WTF MAKAYLA?" Justin yells.

"What?!" She yells back.

"Um m... were pulling up at the venue so now is not a good time to argue bitches. I say as I pull up to the venue. I find a parking and I sit to fix up myself.

"You done?!" Justin asks sternly.

"Ok I get your mad at me but if you really love your sister you'd put aside our differences to make sure your sister feels ok! Ok!" Makayla yell out.

"Whatever." He says and opens the car door. We all get out the car and then we get ready to walk in.

"Hey sis." Justin says causing me to turn around.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Makayla was right. I was the one who told you to be your best self and I don't want you feeling bad." He says to me opening out his arm for me to hug him and I do. He hold me tight and I honestly makes me wanna cry but I just gotta remember I have makeup on and I'm not tryna look like a l little bitch already.

I let go of him and we continue to walk in. I walk in the middle of them two and we walk in and see Billies assistant. She gives us little badges and we continue to walk.

"There here." She says into a little walki. She speeds in front of us and tells us to follow her. We walk until we get into this room. I'm assuming it's a green room. I thought no one was in here but then we turned the corner int the room and I see everyone. EVERYONE. Then my anxiety starts to kick in again. I calm down and repeat in my mind that I'm a bad ass and bad asses don't cry. She tells us to have a seat anywhere so I sit as far away from the as possible but I mean that's pretty hard when there all squished in here. I sit on a couch on the farthest side and Makayla sits next to me so that I don't have to sit directly next to anyone. Justin just sits on the arm on the edge on the couch.

"Keep your legs close." Makayla jokingly whispers in my ear causing us to giggle a little.

I look around and see everyone just starting at me.
Then I realize my family's not even in here. It's just all of her management.

"Ok.. just listen.... you obviously already know what happens but let's all pretend nothings going on and that you love your sister. Is that all you can do?" Billies manager says to me.

"Who-!" I said as I was rudely interrupted my Justin.

"She understands." He responds quickly so my big mouth doesn't say something I shouldn't.

"Wha- no! He thinks he's gon-," I try to say but Makayla grabs on my leg.

"Stop." She mouths out to me. I stay silent after and I see Billies manager walk out and people start to focus on other things.

About 5 minutes later I hear her. Billie. The demon I've been avoiding. I hear her get closer to the door we walked in through. Then the door opens. I see Billies manager, Maggie, Patrick, Finneas, then
Billie..

My mom comes running to me and I get up to hug her. Even though they all technology abandoned me, I still love them. Just not Billie. I hate that bitch.

"Hi baby, oh my god , I missed you sooo much.. don't ever leave me again!" Mom says. She sounds like she's gonna cry.

"Aw. I miss you too." I say smiling her as she holds my face. I look over at my dad hugging Justin and I see my mom go to hug Makayla. My dad comes to hug me to. But this was different. He doesn't really express himself tho so I really don't care.

I see Finneas and Justin give each other a little manly hug and everything. Then Finneas come to me. I was expecting to get ignored but he actual came to hug me. I hugged him back and we smiled at each other. It really hasn't been that long. I sit back down and then I see Billie go to hug Justin. She hugs him and talks to him then she looks at me. Then she looks at Makayla. She completely skips me to hug Makayla.

"Billie!" Maggie says out loud.

"What?" She asks cluelessly as she goes to sit down.

"Nothing" Maggie says in a frustrated tone.

"You guys are not gonna hug?" Bils manager asks.

"No." We both say at the same time.

I look at her up and down and she does the same.

"But I mean.. y'all know I'm not prissy anymore." I say getting up and walking to Billie. I make sure to play with my dress enough so that you can see a 'gang tattoo' I got on my upper thigh.

"NATALIE YOU GOT A TATTOO!" I hear Finneas say out loud.

"Gang.. tattoo.. so you know.. I've done some shit.. seen some shit.. way worse then our little petty fights." I say as I bend down to get to Billies level. This is funny to watch cus I didn't tell anyone else I was dong this but whatever.

"Hostages pussy taste soo much better tho.." I say shaking my head at Billie. I look around and realized that the way I said that makes I sound like there's some incest shit goin on.

"What?" Billie says confused.

"Fuck you!" I say to her.

WHAT DID I DOooooo!

~a/n~
Unedited
I'm lazy sorry

Bye I'm tired