Chapter 6

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

The weekend went by uneventfully enough and soon it was Monday morning and Perth was buzzing at the gate at seven thirty in the morning on the dot.

Amelia let him in and he parked his car in the usual empty spot close to the fence.

Saint was already ready when Perth walked into the living room.

Perth clasped his hands and bowed in response to Mr. and Mrs. Suppapong's greeting.

"Saint tells me that he is very happy with your services," Mr. Suppapong said to Perth with a bright smile. "Please don't be over efficient or do any extra work from the ones I hired you for. I'm not yet ready to give you a raise after just three months."

Perth smiled and looked at Saint.

"I will try, sir," he replied to Mr. Suppapong, "and if ever he asks me to do any extra work, I promise not to charge you extra for it."

"Okay, both of you better get going before the rush hour traffic gets too bad," Saint's mother announced while walking back into her room to fetch her purse and car keys. She needed to go to the mall to open her jewelry shop.

Saint kissed his parents goodbye while Perth bowed again and walked out the door and into the driveway where Saint's car was parked.

When Saint reached Perth, Perth stretched his hand toward Saint for Saint's car key.

"I think I'm gonna drive today," Saint announced.

"No, you are not," Perth said firmly, "give me your car key, please."

"I have not had any bright flashes since I woke up this morning," Saint said, "the interval between the bright flashes are getting longer and longer."

"But we cannot take the risk of you getting those bright flashes in the middle of heavy traffic," Perth protested, "please, Saint, give me the car key. We are wasting time arguing. You might be late for your class."

Saint sighed and fished out his car key from his pocket and handed it to Perth. He hated being dependent for a ride like this. He had always driven himself to school before this unfortunate incident happened to him.

As Perth drove through the busy lanes, Saint's thoughts went back to Zee, his very good looking psychologist. He felt it strange that Zee did not ask him too many personal questions during the visit. Instead, Zee had been regaling him with his own personal story.

Zee was an only child like him but while Saint's father was a big time businessman, Zee's father was a well known and well respected psychiatrist and Zee was trying to follow in his father's footsteps. On the contrary, Saint had no interest in business at all. He definitely was not going to follow in his father's footsteps. Saint wanted to be a scientist. He wanted to be a scientist who could discover stuff that would be useful to the whole planet. And that was his goal and the reason why he went off to university to earn a degree in Biology sciences.

Zee had set his next visit for the following Friday. According to Zee that would be the real consult. The session they had last Friday was just a getting to know each other session.

Saint's eyebrows furrowed deeply as he debated within himself whether he should tell Zee all about his first cousin who was just a year younger than himself. His mind went back to the family vacation where he and his first cousin spent a week in their mountain vacation cottage which was co-owned by his father and his uncle who was his father's younger brother and his cousin's father.