Chapter 11

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Third Person POV

Boun set aside the magazine he was reading and stood up from the chair in the reception area when he saw Saint walking out the consultant's door.

"Are you ready to leave?" Boun asked Saint.

"Yes, let's go please," Saint replied.

As Boun carefully made his way through the evening traffic, he was very tempted to ask Saint why he was having those intermittent bright flashes and why he needed to consult with a psychiatrist. But like the respectful person that he was, he kept all the questions in his brain.

Soon they reached Saint's house. When Boun finished parking Saint's car in the driveway, Saint turned to Boun.

"Thank you for driving me this evening to my consult appointment and back," Saint said.

"No problem," Boun replied.

"I will of course pay you for your overtime hours," Saint assured Boun.

"Don't worry about it. But thanks," Boun said, already getting out of the car to walk over to the passenger side to help Saint step out of the car.

Saint declined Boun's outstretched hand.

"Thank you, Boun, I'm fine," Saint said. "And also there's no need for you to bring me to my front door. I'm okay right now."

"Very well, sir," Boun said.

"Saint, not 'sir'," Saint corrected Boun with a smile.

"Very well, Saint, I will bid you a good night now," Boun said with a polite bow.

"Good night, Boun," said Saint. "I will see you on Monday morning."

"I'll be here on Monday bright and early," Boun assured Saint with a wide smile.

Boun then walked over to his own car that he had parked just outside the gate of Saint's house.

Boun had not yet started his car when his phone started to ring.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

Boun wondered who could be calling him at this hour. His phone screen indicated that it was an unknown caller.

It could be a prospective client, Boun thought, so he swiped his phone screen.

"Boun and Ohm Driving Services," Boun said in greeting.

"Hello," Boun heard a very nervous voice on his phone.

"Who's this?" Boun asked. Boun was hungry and was in a hurry to get home.

"Umm... this is Saint's classmate Prem," said the nervous voice.

Oh shit, Boun should have remembered that voice.

"Why hello, Prem! Thank you for calling me! What can I do you for?" Boun tried to keep the excitement from showing in his voice.

"I was wondering if you were free this weekend," Prem asked.

"For you, yes," Boun replied, his grin wider than a Cheshire cat's.

"I need your driving services," Prem explained.

"Oh," Boun could not hide the disappointment in his voice. Stupid me, thought Boun, why would I even think that this was not a business call.

"Where do you need me to take you?" Boun asked in a level voice this time.

"Out of town," Prem replied cautiously. "Will you be free all day Saturday and Sunday? I will of course pay you for all the hours that you will need to spend with me."

Boun's heart plummeted. Why was he feeling like a paid escort. And then again that was what his role was going to be if he said yes to Prem.

"Sure, no problem," Boun replied. He tried to focus on the extra pay he would be getting from Saint and now the additional hours from Prem. He did not even know what to do with whatever money he would collect later because he was a simple man with simple tastes and he did not have a special someone to spend his money on.

"Can I text you my address?" Prem asked. "I need you to be at my place at seven in the morning."

Wow, that was early, Boun thought. But then again if they were going out of town it was best to be on the motorway before the weekend rush hour.

"Sure, I'll be there," said Boun. "I will wait for you to text me your address and the out of town address that we're headed for."

"I will do that," Prem said. "See you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow it is," Boun said and tapped on the red X to end the call.

Boun then quickly drove himself to his condo unit. He couldn't wait to get home and fill up his empty stomach.

Boun had just entered into his unit when his phone started to ring. Prem better not be calling to cancel, Boun thought anxiously.

Boun pulled out his phone from his pocket and swiped his phone screen.

"Boun!"

It was Saint calling him in what seemed to be a very agitated voice.

A/N: The image above does not belong to me. It belongs to the person who uploaded it on the internet.

"Saint, are you alright?" Boun asked anxiously.

"No, Boun, I'm not alright. Can you come back and drive me out of town tonight?"