My sexy voice

Some of you have known me for a long time now. Some of you know the secrets of Dred. Some of you know relatively nothing about me. One thing none of you know of is my Sexy Voice.

There is a reason for that. Now I have many voice talents. I have my regular voice which is rather deep and some say "cowboy" like. This is not my sexy voice so dont get that confused. I have my high pitched voice that can kinda sound like Mort from Madagascar or Alvin from the chipmunks. This is definitely not my sexy voice. I have my extremely deep voice which can either sound like a pedophile or I can sound like Alucard from Hellsing Ultimate abridged. Some may consider it sexy but Im not actually trying to make a sexy voice.

I also have a Nappa voice and sometimes while im gaming I say certain things that when I say them I end up sounding exactly like Vanoss (unintentional and this is what my friends say not me) and a Jeff the killer voice which is kinda similar to my sexy voice but its more creepy than sexy unless you are a Jeff fan girl.

But then there is the voice I have been working on for 2 years to perfect. The Sexy Voice. A soft yet firm, whisper yet loud enough to feel inside the pit of your stomach. A mysterious voice.

"Wait Dred? The Sexy Voice sounds like a good thing? Why is it in your rant book?"

Well yes The Sexy Voice can be a good thing when used properly. The only time it is used properly is when im speaking to my girlfriend. She calls me a tease when I use it. And no the sexy voice cannot be typed. I actually use it In real life. Its not a fake thing.

The reason The Sexy Voice is here is because when its used improperly it can make things go bad. Ima just say this. 2 years ago... Bitches be crayzaaaaaay. As soon as I created my sexy voice and I used it to see if it would actually be considered sexy well lets just say it was like Dred was in an anime and the girl was on ecstasy And Dred dont want none of that!

Its a gift and a curse. When you are Dred. And you have a sexy voice that makes panties drop. Thats only a good thing when you actually want 1 specific girls panties to drop.

You may think of me as a pervert but I am not. *Sexy voice* I just have a sexy imagination.

Hope you liked the rant. Leave a comment below with your thoughts and opinions on the rant. Your opinion will not change mine but will be interesting to read. I am Dred and I will see you in the next rant!