twerking

Alright so from now on I have to watch what i title these chapters otherwise i wont be able to read them after i have written them.... now what to rant about today? Lets get started shall we!

Twerking... my god... Just why? It makes sense to do it while you're in the bedroom together but otherwise c'mon! What the fuck is wrong with you! Little kids twerking, obese people twerkin on the streets, Elderly people twerking! its not just ruining this generation its ruining past generations!

Dont twerk in public or i will lodge my foot between your legs and it will go so far you will need surgery to remove my shoe! I will kick the fake ass out of your pants!

Only time i find twerking ok is *coughs* when you're on my *coughs* otherwise its a big fucking no! Then again i guess this generation has no fucking shame. Need to stop using the word fuck. Guys who twerk are disturbing as hell, girls who twerk in public are just so eager to show their ass that they have to play a song and start twerking! If you want to be fucked so badly I think they have websites for that! Then again you could just fucking ask a guy to fuck you! In this generation guys will fuck anything that walks!

Guys cant keep their dick in their pants and Girls cant keep their ass in their pants/skirt/shorts/ whatever the newest trend is,

Another place with no shame is a strip club. If you go to a strip club I guess you got no shame in that. So i guess in a place with no shame twerking is ok since guys/girls just go there to be turned on so yano. If you want to twerk go to a strip club or go have sex, or do it in private to practice for when you're in the bedroom.

Please people who read this learn from the idiots who do these things! Learn it! Dont let the twerkers and other forms of idiots take over!

We must take back our generation!

Well that was my rant so go ahead and leave a comment below and tell me your opinion. Your opinion will not change mine but will be interesting to know what yours is. I am Dred and I will see you in the next rant!