Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"So I heard through the grapevine you miscarried Jr.!" Lloyd said and Zion gave that 'you aint gotta tell him shit' look.

I rolled my eyes. Mia was sitting next to Lloyd holding their baby. Zion was holding Lil Q while big Q was trying to talk to her.

"Well the grapevine lied to you."

"So where is he?"

"Obviously not here dumbass." Zion mugged.

"Zion shut up aint nobody talking to big head ass. Where is he?" Lloyd was getting pissed but he dont scare me so fuck it.

"You can ask nicer! " I commented rolling my eyes.

"Keep playing with me Kayla and imma smack yo dumb ass!"

"Who you calling dumb bitch?" Me and Zion asked simultaneously.

"Zion for the last time mind yo damn business! Kayla where the fuck is my son?" He said getting up.

"People so disrespectful Zi I swe-" i got cut off by Lloyd wrapping his hands around my throat.

I jumped into the couch trying to loosen his grip on my neck. "Okay, okay!" I in screamed Lloyd loosened his grip on my neck but didnt let go.

"Where is he?"

"The hospital. "

"Why?"

"If you stop interupting you would kno- okay he had a bad heart they had to put a pace maker in his chest he can't come home untill next week." I heaved. I dont know the fuck is his problem he just so damn violent.

"Stop playing so damn much Imma beat the shit out of you." He said standing up to get his coat. 

"Where you going ass?" I mumbled the last end of my question but the look on his face let me know that he had heard me.

"Keep playing with this fire and imma light yo ass up." he said mugging me. "We going to see my son so get yo lazy ass up." I sighed and handed the baby to Lil Q who was Reaching for just as she was reaching for him.

"They gone be so close." Zion commented.

"I feel like all hell gone break lose whe Lj comes home and the twins start walking. Im Not gone be able to kep up with them and Jr.." i stated getting up.

"Well atleast they'll never be alone. Even though Jr's their uncle they'll all grow up feeling like they're  all brothers and sisters." Zion had a point if something was to ever happen to us because of some bullshit Lloyd or Q got us into. The kids will only get closer because they grew up close.

I huffed when Lloyd started pushing me into my room to get Dressed.

****

"Hey Kayla I see you cant stay away long huh?" Shonda said. She was the nurse that helped me deliver the twins. She was bassically the only erson who looked after Lj because i was normally there when she wasn't.

"What ever where my baby at?" I said laughing.

"Girl he getting his bath right now but you canwait in his room I'll go get him." She said before leaving. Lloyd looked at me crazy and I just rolled my eyes in return. 

I wasnt the same girl from before who was scared to do anything just because i thought to much about what Lloyd was gone do to me. but after the way he treated me when he got locked up fuck him. I know i said i forgive him and that i love him but that dont mean we back together.

Shonda returned to the room holding my son in her arms. "Girl he was a handful last night gave everybody in here a damn head ache." she laughed but the look in her eyes let me know she was serious. 

I reached to grab him but Lloyd pushed me out of the way. "Dont touch him." I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"Its my baby I can do any damn thing that I wa-" Lloyd clenched his jaw. Something he does when he's irritated. 

"Who you talking too?" He questioned looking upside my head.

"Nobody Lloyd." I huffed.

Shonda handed Lloyd my baby and I sat down in my chair. My baby was truly a sight to behold all the nurses and doctors told me the looked like barbie dolls when I gave birth to them.

Their skin is flawless and it has this little glow to anybody would be jealous. Shonda walked over to me and sat silenty watching Lloyd cradle our son in his arms. Part of me felt bad for making Lloyd miss the birth of his first son but then I remembered everything he's ever done to me and I could care less.

"So how's Jr. and your sister doin?" She said making small talk.

"They good but between Jr, Z, And Lil Q, I barley get to hold Blessing and shit she my baby." I joked.

"Girl you knew that was gone shit Jr act like he's yo son any damn ways and Z and LQ never missed an appointment so for them its like Blessing's a family baby not just yours." I merely nodded my head.

We sat there for hours as Lloyd cooed our son. Visiting hours wher done an hour ago so we had to leave. Lj other nurse Becky came in and got him.

****

So I dont know why i let these dumb asses sleep at my house but they was irking my last nerves. "Mia shut yo James Brown looking ass up this my house and Ill watch what I want too." Mia and Zion have been at it for hours.

"Lloyd i whined." Wanting him to make them shut up.

"Nawl man come on." He said grabbing Blessing and Jr. Going to My room I walked in and Lloyd left back out. After I got back in the bed Lloyd came back to the bed with Asha him and Mia's baby tucked in his arms. I was about to ask him what he was doing but decided against im sleepy.

***

SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT IVE BEEN BUSY IM GONNA TRY AN UPDATE AT LEAST ONE CHAPTER IN ALL MY BOOKS SO BE PATIENT.