Chapter 17

Chapter 17

3rd POV

Zion rushed into the bathroom to check on Kayla who was bleeding all over the place but more specifically her stomach.

"What did you do?" she screamed with tears flowing from her eyes. Jr. was standing at the door bawling his eyes out.

"Oh shut up it was a through and through." Lloyd said while standing by the door.

"Help me put her on her side." she told Q and he immediately caught on to what she was doing. They pulled up her shirt looking for the exit wound and found none.

Q jumped up and charged Lloyd. They immediately started wrestling. Zion ignored them not giving a damn what was going on with their dumb ass's. Going back to her twin bleeding out she tried to see if she could feel for the bullet.

Her wound was more off to the side away from any organs. Skimming her thumb on her sister side she located the bullet. Going to the cabinet she grabbed the first aid kit and some rubbing alcohol.

Inside the kit she found a brand new pack of tweezers that she then pour the rubbing alcohol onto.

Meanwhile Mann was busy trying to stop the boys from fighting but it was hard to do with lil bit little brother standing at the door crying.

"Fuck man!" Mann was beyond pissed at the situation. Zion was the only one that has any damn sense right now. Grabbing Jr. he took him out into the living room where Mia was on the couch crying. Setting the boy down he turned around to go and break up the boys.

Zion had finally removed the bullet and cleaned the wound. And although it wasn't her specialty she attempted to sew the gun wound.

"Let me the fuck go! He fucking killed her." Q was screaming Mann had Q pinned down to the floor in a headlock. A normal person would have grabbed the one winning but Mann new better. Not that he was scared of Lloyd because in all honesty if anyone could go rounds it would be him. 

But they didn't have time for this shit. "My dude if you try and elbow me in the face again I'm gone beat the fuck out of you." Mann was more irritated now then before "Lloyd on our kids if you bring yo ass over here we gone throw hands. Be cool man damn! Lil bit ain't dead."  It was a moment of silence because Mann didn't check for a pulse and he wasn't sure if her twin had either. "Right?"

Zion looked at the men that she would forever be fucking stuck with and rolled her eyes. " My sister isn't dead you assholes. Pick her up and bring her to the room please." Zion saw Lloyd going towards her sister, with a mugg on her face she stood in his way. "I don't think so jackass. I was talking to Mann." 

Mann grabbed lil bit with no hesitation. He ain't say shit because he felt the same way she did. Kayla was like a sister to him and if that shit with his coma would have never happened neither would her and Lloyd. He wasn't really feeling Q right now either, you cant tell me you care about someone but do nothing but sit by and watch them be abused.

If lil-, No when lil bit wake up he promised to make Lloyd keep they relationship strictly co-parenting. Sitting lil bit on the bed he realized he had to fix his shit with Anna. She aint know it but she was the only girl Mann had ever really loved. And although nobody but Lloyd knew it the week after the party was going to be their anniversary and he had planned on proposing and even moving her in his crib. 

Mann laughed at his plan on kidnapping her if she had refused his proposal. She was his, and although he was hurting he love that girl with everything in his heart. Mann checked her pulse one more time before placing her under the blanket and exiting.

Lloyd rolled his eyes at how dramatic Zion and Q was being. Anna was off to the side with the kids completely ignoring them which Lloyd was thankful for because if one more person said something to him he was gone loose it.

"Lloyd why the fuck cant you just leave?"

"Zion I promise you if you don't get the fuck out my face i'm gone lay my hands on you. Matter of fact just shut up talking you and him."  Of course Lloyd knew he had just fucked up. He didnt mean for the gun to go off he never even touched the safety which he assumed was still on. 

Kayla was never going to take him back after this. Thinking about it maybe that was what they needed. Lloyd snapped out of his thoughts with the knock on the door. Everybody exchanged looks like who the fuck could that be at the door. 

Zion rolled her eyes again before walking to the door. "You better not answer that fucking door." Zion paused before looking around. "We talking to yo ass." They said in unison.

"Don't fucking play with me." Q took a step towards her causing her to tilt her head.

"What you gone do beat my ass, or what you gone shoot me? Look lets get this understanding Im not my sister neither am I the one, two, three, or the fucking four. Im not scared of you or Lloyd bitch ass so dont fuck with me." Zion opened the door to reveal Shonda holding a medical bag.

"What happened and why did I have to steal all this shit from the hospital?" Zion pulled Shonda in the house. 

"I'll explain it to you later just come with me." Zion pulled Shonda to the back where Kayla was, Shonda took in a sharp gasp from pure shock seeing one of her closest friends passed out on the bed with a very noticeable amount of blood on her shirt.

"I need you to check her vitals and make sure she's okay i tried to sew her up and i got the bullet out but I-" Zion stopped talking when Shonda raised her hand stating that she had heard enough. 

Zion nodded her head and went to check on the kids.

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Guess Who's Back!!!!

I Am So Sorry Last Year I Went Through A Lot Of Changes I Moved Like 3 Times And When I Bought A Laptop To Make It Easier To Update Only For It to Break But Guess What? It's Fixed Now So You Know What That Means?  

MORE UPDATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!