Chapter 3

~Chapter 3~ 

     I woke up to a very streched out Lloyd and how he was laying if i moved to much his little friend would have been inside of me. He really need to stop sleeping naked. Ugh I gotta go to school he need to get up.

    "Lloyd?..." No answer.

    "Daddy?.." No answer. I tred to wiggle from up under him and his little friend found it's way in my cave. 

      "Ungh" I moaned and Lloyd started to rotate his hips but he was still sleep and I was kinda pissed he was sleep fucking me. He was groaning and everything. He deepend his strokes and then started to dip his dick inside of me. it hurted but I was used to this.

     "Ungh Daddy" I whined. I started to pinch Lloyd so his ass would wake up he was really starting to hurt me. I might have been used yo it but I aint fucked in since we lost Loyal my body was aching.

     "Ow Lloyd." I screamed arching my back trying to get rid of the pain that Lloyd was causing in my lower abdomen. I was crying from how rough Lloyd was going on me. I felt his arm move and I knew he was woke now.

      Lloyd was now useing his elbows to support him as he fucked me rough and hard. He wiped my tears away and smiled at me.

   "I missed how you feel, mhmm Im so glad I popped yo cherry now I know how you supposed to feel and if you ever sleep with another man I'll know." I would never test Lloyd acctually nobody would ever test Lloyd cause if you go to far you might get thrown in a ditch some where.

    "Lloyd I- I gotta go to school." I whispered, Lloyd was still in me and still rock hard even though we been going at it for almost twenty minutes. "You want another baby?" I was thrown off by his question. I really think him and my mom done lost they damn mind.

   "No." I said firmly and apparently that was not the answer Lloyd was looking for cause he started going rougher and faster. 

     "You dont wanna have my baby? Huh? Dont you miss Loyal? Huh? Answer me." Lloyd was pissed I was crying real hard he was really hurting me. 

      "Not now LLoyd." I cried out still in serious pain.

      "Why the hell not?" 

      "Lloyd Im to young to be a mom- Ow daddy please. You know I miss her but having another baby isnt goping to bring her back ple-" I stopped talking as smirked at me and then shot all of his hot cum inside of my sore pussy.

       Lloyd got up and walked to his bathroom. He turned on some watter and then started talking, "You know what I dont give a damn what you want. I want a baby and Im gone get one." he came out the bathroom and picked me up off the bed still crying. 

      "Shut the fuck up Kayla its not gone kill yo ass to give me another baby." he said as he got in the bathtub full of warm water well a cool tempeture of hot. "But I dont want one now." I cried in his neck. Lloyd started kissing my neck as he washed me up.

<<40 mins. Later>> 

     We was pulling up to school. Me and Mia got out the back as Lloyd and Q got out the front. People was starring, as soon as Lloyd foot touched the concreete  Mia had her arm wrapped around him. I ignored both of them and walked next to my bro bro who slung his arm around my shoulders.

    "So how things going with you and Lloyd?" he whispered in my ear.

        "He want me have another baby." I looked down I was not ready for another baby. He leant down an kissed my forhead and then whipered. "Its gone be okay." Since we was in the same first hour we all walked to gym together. I let go of Q to head in the locker room and as I walked passed I saw Lloyd and Mia swaping spit.