Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Zion stop playing with yo big head ass." I pushed Zion off of me making her fall to the floor.

"Bitch please I can lay on yo pregnant ass." She said climbing back on me.

So Zion and Q have been talking but their not officially dating yet. I have absolutely no problem with Q and Zion being together. To be honest Lloyd has me falling in love with him all over again.

Him and Q went in on a mini mansion so everybody could be there. Its Zion, Lil Q, Speed, Jr., Big Q, and me of course.

Surprisingly Zion mom was okay with her moving out. She told Zion to do what she thought was best for her and Lil Q.

She comes over a lot to cook for us because Zion cant cook and my big ass dont want too so.

Lloyd set a date for us to get married.  I know what your thinking 'your to young' but legally im an adult. I divorced my mom and she gave me full custody of Jr. She told me to never contact her again because she's moving to the Bahama's.

Im fine with that but what hurt me the most is that she didnt even try and fight for our love. She just dont give a damn.

"Zion come on man I'm trynna read this book." I pleaded. It was the newest and hottest book on wattpad. My favorite authour has been talking about it in her other book. It's called 'Gotta Love Being In Debt' by flowerhearts714.  Her stories are amazing.

"Okay I'll behave if you read it out loud I been waiting to read it too but my phone acting slow." she said laying next to me.

Chapter 1

"Are you fucking stupid do you not know who the fuck The Grim Reaper is?" I asked my little sister in all seriousness.

"No please enlighten me?" she said with a bored expression on her face.

"Are you serious? I really hope that money was worth our lives because he-" I got cut off by the sound of tires screeching to an halt. My face looked scared as shit  as looked at my sister fear stickened face also.

"Look at what the hell you did. Where is his money?" 

"I dont have it."

"The fuck you mean you dont have it."

"I spent it on clothes and the car outside I have maybe a thousand or two left." she said looking scared as shit.

"You spent a half of a million dollars in half a fucking day?"

"Yes there nothing left." she sobbed scared out her mind just like me.

"Then theres really no reason to keep y'all alive now is there." a deep sexy voice said in the doorway. That neither one of us had bother to look out for.

"Reaper I can explain-" Kim sobbed.

"Oh no there's no need the money is gone now."  He said holding his hand out and like magic a buff ass nigga appeared out of no where and handed him a gun. Which he pointed at us well at Kim.

"Any last prayers?" he looked so cold hearted.

"Wait what if we pay you back?" I looked at her like she grew a second head because I wasn't doing shit.

"The fuck you mean we I aint robb him and I showl the fuck ain't spend his money so you better fix yo own mess."

"What type of sister are you?"