《26》

december 12

december 12

christmas break was fast approaching, which also meant the day for the group to reunite was coming soon aswell. their flight to seoul would leave at 1 pm tomorrow considering the parents were too eager to see all their old friends again and couldn't wait the extra week.

4th period is about to end, jieun and mina sat staring at the clock. waiting for the bell to ring. there was 15 minutes left and the teacher was playing on her phone, not caring which left the class to talk amongst themselves.

one of the girls sitting near them started talking to pass time.

"you guys are flying to korea tomorrow right?" wendy asked them, they nodded happily

"you guys must be excited to see your boyfriends" the girl chuckled at how impatient the pair was, they were basically standing up.

then the bell rang. jieun and mina bolted out, saying bye to wendy and making their way to their lockers.

"yes! i need to pack now" they talked while walking out the front doors along with naruko who joined them not too long after. ava came running at them and tackled them with a hug.

"yah, idiots. forget to say bye or something" the girls chuckled and hugged ava back, chenle running out and following procedure.

he pulled naruko aside and planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

"don't leave me for one of those stupid boys okay?" naruko chuckled and hugged her boyfriend- wait did i not mention this? about 3 weeks after chenle met naruko, he asked her out- they pulled away and said bye as naruko rejoined the other girls

"see you guys in a few weeks" mina smiled walking away with them.

- NEXT DAY - AIRPORT

the 3 family's were at the airport getting ready to board the plane. olivia and jeongin were talking amongst themselves and so were rachel and yuta. that left the four teens with each other.

"im hungry" mina whined

"then get food" felix responded simply, earning a slap at the back of his head from his sister. he glared at her and went back to whatever he was doing. the three girls were bored out of their minds, naruko was left with thoughts of being nervous as she hasn't met the others yet. jieun was calming her down, although it wasn't helpful when she couldn't contain her own excitement in seeing her boyfriend again.

"flight 0325 to seoul, korea is now boarding. gates will close in 15 minutes" mina got up quickly and made her way into the line to get on the plane. the flight was about 15 hours (a/n: idek if that's how long it takes but it's what google said so uh) and she decided to spend most of it sleeping or talking with the other girls

- TIME SKIP TO LANDING

when the plane landed jieun was first to pull her phone out and text their group chat

camp suck my a$$

yangiejieunie
GUESS WHO LANDED

nakanaruko
that flight was too long ;-;

minaaaleee
i missed yall 🥺👉👈
oh we gotta go

seungminkim
MY ARMS ARE OPEN AND WAITING
FOR YOU

moominhuang
we're all at hyunjin and yejis
cant wait to see my best friend

mina chuckled at seungmin and renjuns texts and put her phone back in her pocket while she followed the group towards baggage claim. all of them grabbed their suitcases and started walking out. mina spotted seungmin and ran, jieun following suit when she saw jaemin. a wide smile spread across the girls face as she jumped into seungmins arms, her legs wrapped around his waist as he stumbled back in attempt to regain his balance.

"i missed you" mina whispered in his ear. he planted a soft kiss on her forehead

"i missed you too" she got down and saw their parents hugging and smiling at their kids

"who would've thought" mina looked away from her mom blushing. seungmin put his hand in hers and grabbed her suitcase and they made their way to his car with the others following behind.

"kids, we'll go in the other car. felix, look after your sisters please" their dad said while gesturing them in the direction

"jieun i know your with your boyfriend but make sure jeongins okay" jieun nodded and jaemin started talking with jeongin so he would feel more comfortable.

driving in the car, felix and mina looked out the window in awe at the new city. their parents had shown them photos from when they were babies or when they were growing up but this is the first time they've seen it in person, and have been old enough to remember.

they pulled up at one of the houses which assumed to be hyunjin and yejis and they all climbed out, grabbing their bags. seungmin took minas hand and guided her into the house. while on the doorstep, the front door swung open and the girl was tackled by ryujin. they squealed and mina introduced naruko to her.

"i already know we'll be best friends by the end of this" the japanese girl smiled at her and followed felix into the house. all of the other kids parents sat on the couch.

"oh my, look at how you two grew" an older lady said engulfing the twins in a tight hug, the hugged her back but it was awkward as they didn't really know what was happening.

"guess who's back" they heard their parents walk in and every parent lost it. all running and hugging each other. seungmin ran in and pulled mina into his embrace.

"watch, that's gonna be this friend group in the future" seungmin whispered and mina chuckled. they followed ryujin down to the basement. they greeted the rest of the group and sat down on the couch.

"so hows school for you guys" jisung asked making the others groan. they didnt all go to the same school yet so they didn't see each other as often as the aussies thought.

"at least we're all transferring to hyunjin and yeji school after the break" donghyuck said. the australian kids gave a sad smile, wishing they could be joining too.

"YAH, WHERE ARE ALL YOUR SIBLINGS" hyunjin and yejis mom yelled at each of them while they looked at each other in fear.

"u-uh i don't know" yeji nervously responded

"well all you kids are going out while the parents catch up okay? take care of the smaller ones" hyunjin groaned but the glare his mom shot, shut him up.

"alright let's go find the devils"

i stayed up till 4am last night, it was pretty great