《15》

the 5 girls went up to avas room so she could get dressed

mina and jieun wandered right into her closet grabbing a pair of black leggings, a white cropped shirt and a light blue jean jacket.

"this is cute" jieun exclaimed throwing the clothes at her. ava didn't argue and went to her bathroom to change

she walked out and spun around showing us her outfit.

"perfect, like always" mina applauded and ava laughed

"so what's the plan?" she asked sitting on her bed

"well we should all go shopping !!" mina said excitedly

"wait all? as in the other guys from your friend group?" she questioned and the girls nodded. ryujin grabbed her hand and all of then ran downstairs. ava tried to put on her normal black converse and mina stopped her

"nope, you're being a basic white girl and putting on your air force ones" she said handing her the pair of white shoes

-

they all ran back in minas house and she kicked down Felix's door.

"come on losers we're going out" they groaned not wanting to get up because they were all comfy.

"avas here" felix suddenly got up and followed his sister out the door

"are you guys coming" the boys looked at each other and followed felix.

once they were in the living room felix introduced ava to the boys

"this is my girlfriend ava" he smiled while holding her hand, renjun pouted in the corner

"great im the only single one in this group" he whined and walked out of the house, everyone following behind quickly

seungmin stopped mina as she was locking the door and kissed her, she smiled not even complaining about how random it was

"thank you" he grabbed her hand, intertwining their fingers and speeding up to catch up to the others.

-

the girls wanted to go shopping, like mentioned earlier, so they all went to the mall. each dragging their boyfriends behind them. renjun and hyunjin slowly following behind, feeling lonely as ever.

after about 5 hours in the mall and each boy holding 5 shopping bags. they all decided to to back to felix and minas house.

"guys wanna watch a movie?" mina asked while the 12 of them walked down to the basement.

their jaws dropped at the sight of it. it was a huge basement. there was a huge living room type area with a big screen tv and a small kitchen/bar in the corner. felix led them towards another room. he opened the door for the rest to see their huge home theater.

there was 4 rows of 4 recliner seats and one large screen at the front, projector by the lights above. mina, jieun and ava walked towards a closet in the corner, pulling out bags of chips and popcorn.

"so what movie do you guys want to watch-" felix turned around to see them standing there, jaws at the center of the earth.

"why are you looking at me like that" he questioned and jaemin started aggressively pointing to the room around him

"okay we knew yall were rich, but we didn't think you were THAT rich" hyunjin added

"it's literally a home theater, its just so upgraded it looks huge. come on sit down somewhere and someone pick a movie" he walked to the seat in the top row, farthest from the door. got a blanket from the basket and the remote from the table, dragging ava to sit and cuddle him.

mina ran back to seungmin dragging him to the two seats in front of felix and ava. she sat him down and went to grab blankets for each chair before jumping right back into seungmins arms.

everyone was comfy and had their own snack of preference in front of them.

"what do you guys want to watch" felix asked again, a little irritated this time

"i don't know put a horror movie on or something" renjun answered, not really caring. felix nodded and put on 'insidious' as it was the first one he saw (a/n : im too much of a pu$$y to watch horror movies so bare with me if im saying something that typically happens in movies and it didn't actually happen in this movie)

mina cuddled closely into seungmins embrace, leaving little space between the two. she could felt his chest rise and fall as his soft breaths hit her head. she missed this. she missed being in his arms so much and she was overwhelmed with joy just by being in his presence again.

in his arms she felt safe and happy, completely forgetting they were watching a horror movie until all the girls and felix screamed. she looked up to see a terrifying creature or person close up on the big screen. she squealed in fear and quickly hid her face in seungmins chest, shutting her eyes tightly. he held her closer, whispering  'it's okay, its only a movie' in her ear which seemed to have calmed the girl down.

eventually her expression softened and mina found herself drifting off to sleep in seungmins arms once again. holding him tighter like a giant teddy bear. seungmin looked down at the now sleeping girl in his arms and wondered what did he do to deserve a girl like mina.

she was a sweet, innocent and caring  girl. seungmin was nothing but a troublemaker in class. although he was a top student grade wise, he always disrupted class and the teachers were frustrated with him considering he could answer the question without a long thought process and without paying attention to the lesson.

once the movie ended, everyone -who hadn't fallen asleep- talked amongst themselves until all of them did fall asleep.

seungmin thought mina was the cutest sleeper as he held her in his arms.

i wanna stay like this forever

and he found himself slowly drifting off to dream land as well

they be fLuFFy :D