《14》

finally, after a long first month of school the time for the gang to come visit them had finally arrived

ryujin scolded jieun over the phone for spoiling the surprise early but she had expected it, therefore she wasn't as mad.

felix, mina and jieun were in the airport waiting for their arrival. they were by baggage claim, lazily playing on their phones considering it was 8 in the morning

they texted them that their plane was supposed to land at 8:15am and they were too excited they went a little earlier.

mina was sprawled out over the chairs since no one else was there. her head lay on jieuns lap, sleeping peacefully and felix stood in front of them.

"they should be here any minute now" he looked at his watch to see its 8:15. jieun pointed to the girl on her lap gesturing if she should wake her up or not. felix shook his head and said to let her wake up on her own.

felix saw the 8 familiar faces coming down the escalator. (a/n : im describing the airport in my city so it's easier for me, but basically at the main baggage claim theres like 4 different carousels and 2 escalators that take them down towards them. and theres like a welcome sign with a mini waterfall- but uh yea i hope that makes sense)

he smiled and waved towards all of them. they sped up by walking down the escalator instead of standing.

felix ran towards renjun and hugged him

"dude i missed you no homo" felix laughed at the first thing he said to him. jieun got up quickly once she spotted jaemin, causing minas head to hit the seat and waking her up.

"oww~"

"ah mina im sorry" jieun quickly said before running into jaemins arms

mina slowly opened her eyes to see them making their way towards her. it took her about 3 seconds to process what was happening and she got up abruptly.

she spotted yeji and ryujin and quickly ran to them squealing and hugging them. complimenting each other over and over again

mina giggled with them and looked behind them. seeing seungmin walk towards them. her smile widened and he opened his arms, already aware of what shes about to do. mina ran right into his arms, he held her tightly in his embrace.

jieun was clinging onto jaemin and the pair walked towards the other one.

"it's literally been 3 weeks, why are we like this" seungmin laughed at what jaemin had said.

-

felix and minas parents offered to host all of them considering their house was bigger than the yang's.

"oh my all of you really do look like your parents" their mom laughed at the 11 kids standing in their living room. they all smiled at her, showing their manners.