"Well I want to do this test-"
"The one where you have a friend hit on her and get to friendly. And you want to see if she'll smash it not?" Veronica asked me. I gave her a confused look but nodded.
"How did you know?" I asked her.
"I did it on Archie a while back with Betty." She explained and looked at her nails.
"Did he pass?" I asked.
"Am I still with him?" Veronica asked me with sass.
"Ok calm down,I was just wondering if you could help me set this up?" I asked Veronica and she nodded.
"You questioning her loyalty?" Veronica asked me.
"Fuck no I know she's loyal,I just want to see her reaction." I said and Veronica nodded.
"Ok I'll do it,you just say in a room and I'll call you when it's over." Veronica said and I nodded. We stayed talking for a while until I saw Toni come down the stairs. She wore a white Adidas shirt with ripped jeans that were rolled up at the bottom and white adidas shoes. And a red jacket.

I ran into a closet and left the door a little crack so I could see the living room

"Oh hey Veronica,is Cheryl here?" I heard Toni ask.
"Umm she actually left for a little while and she told me to stay here and make sure you weren't confused." Veronica said and but her lip. I held in a laugh and Toni nodded.
"Well thank you for staying Veronica." Toni said and sat down next to her and turned on the TV. Veronica scooter a little closer to Toni and placed her hand on the top of the couch. Toni looked at Veronica and smiled and focused back on the TV. Veronica looked back at me,I motioned her to continue. She nodded and placed her hand on Toni's shoulder and rubbed it.
"Umm V what are you doing?" Toni asked and rose a brow.
"Oh fuck it,Toni I want to be with you." Veronica said and straddled Toni. And cupped her face.
Umm V,your with Archie and I'm with Cheryl. And I love her,I'm sorry." Toni said and picked Veronica off of her and stood up. Veronica followed her and turned Toni around.
"But I don't care about them,I want you." Veronica said and took off her shirt. And tried to unbuckle her belt.
"Look V I love Cheryl not you,but I'm gonna have to ask you to leave my home." Toni said not looking at Veronica.
"Cheryl come out here." Veronica said and laughed.
Toni looked at her with confusion and looked back at me.
"Cheryl what the fuck is going on?" Toni asked me. I smiled and hugged Veronica.
"Well TT me and Veronica set this up,to see how you'd react." I said and Veronica wrapped an arm around me.
"Well did I pass?" Toni asked me with a smirk.
"You did,and I'm proud of you." I said and walked over to her and kissed her. Toni smiled and hugged and Veronica.
"You guys suck,but nice acting V." Toni said.
"I know I deserve an Oscar." Veronica said and flipped her hair. I rolled my eyes and lightly pushed her away.
"Well the other reason I can here was to go shopping so come on." Veronica said and dragged me her car. Toni followed me and kissed me passionately.
"Ok love birds break it up." Veronica said and I rolled my eyes. And Toni chuckled.
"Here Cher have fun." Toni said and handed me her card.
"We will." Veronica said and turned on her car.
"Toni I can't take your card." I said but Toni smiled and kissed my head.
"You can and you just did. Love you stay safe the both of you." Toni said and Veronica nodded.
"Love you to,bye." I said and Veronica drove off. Veronica drove us to the mall where Betty met up with us.
"Hey C&V." Betty said and hugged both of us. After exchanging hellos and hugs we walked into Victoria Secret.
"Remember the party,that was so much fun." Betty said as we looked through lingerie.
"Yeah it was,but I was so tired afterwards. And all of those flashing lights. I almost got a migraine." I said and both of them nodded.
"Yeah I had to take off my heels." Veronica said as she looked at a black one.
"Try it on." I said and Veronica nodded,and walked to the changing room. Once Veronica was in the changing room, Betty turned to me and smiled.
"Sooo how are you and Toni?" Betty asked me.
"Were fine,why?" I asked her and Betty shrugged her shoulders.
"Just asking because Jughead,was talking Toni and she said that you and V did something. So what did you guys do?" Betty asked me. I smiled and turned to her.
"Me and V did a little experiment on Toni. Where I had V rub all over Toni and say that she wants to be with her. I just wanted to see if she's would do anything. And I trust Toni with my life I was just wondering if she'd do anything." I said as I looked hat Betty.
"And how did she do?" Betty asked me as she picked out a pink lingerie.
"She's honestly very loyal. When V took off her shirt Toni didn't even look at her. It was honestly funny." I said laughing. Betty smiled at me and Veronica texted our group chat.
Veronica❤️: Come here bitches.
I rolled my eyes and me and Betty walked into the  changing rooms. When we walked in Veronica changing room, Veronica modeled the lingerie for us. After a while Betty then chose her lingerie until it was my turn. I picked out a couple of red lingerie sets.