"Honestly, at this exact second, I thought you were a Build-A-Bear," Tony shot back sarcastically.

"Maybe I am," Rocket replied.

"We've been hunting Thanos for three weeks now. Deep space scans, and satellites, and we got nothing. Tony, you fought him," Steve pointed out.

"Who told you that? I didn't fight him. No. He wiped my face with a planet while a Bleecker Street magician gave away the stone. That's what happened. There was no fight," Tony spat.

"Okay. Did he give you any clues? Any coordinates, anything?" Steve asked genuinely. Clearly, Tony wasn't in the right state of mind to be giving answers.

"Pfft! I saw this coming a few years back. I had a vision. I didn't wanna believe it. Thought I was dreaming," the sarcasm was dripping from his lips. Lorelei had enough of this.

"Cut the bullshit, Stark and help us find Thanos so we can try to save the universe instead of being such a goddamn useless prick!" She yelled at him as she slammed her hands down on the chair he sat in.

"Nat, get her out of here, she's in no mindset to be here right now," Rhodes said. Nat put a hand on her shoulder, but she shook it off and stormed out of the room.

"What's with her?" Tony asked.

"She's the only one of the seven of them left. The rest all died with the snap. She's angry. She didn't mean what she said," Steve explained, "although, Tony I'm gonna need you to focus,"

"And I needed you. As in past tense. That trumps what you need. It's too late, buddy. Sorry. You know what I need? I need to shave. And I believe I remember telling all of you alive that otherwise, that what we needed was a suit of armour around the world. Remember that? Whether it impacted our precious freedoms, or not. That's what we needed!" Tony suddenly stood up and ripped the IV out of his arm. Rhodes tried to help him sit back down, as he was too weak to be doing this. Steve remained gentle.

"Well that didn't work out, did it?"

"I said we'd lose. You said, "We'll do that together, too." Well, guess what, Cap? We lost. And you weren't there. But that's what we do, right? Our best work after the fact? We're the Avengers? We're the Avengers? Not the Prevengers?

"Okay. You made your point. Just sit down, okay?" Rhodes tried to calm him down.

"No, no. Here's my... She's great, by the way," he shifted his focus to Carol.

"Tony, sit, sit down!" Rhodes snapped, but it went ignored.

"We need you. You're new blood. Bunch of tired old mills... I got nothing for you, Cap. I got no coordinates, no clues, no strategies, no options... Zero. Zip. Nada. No trust, you liar," he spat to Steve, who just had a guilty look on his face.

"Here, take this. You find him and you put that on. You hide," when he finished his spiel, he dropped to his knees weakly. Bruce helped him and carried him to a room where he could be monitored. The Avengers decided to carry on later. Rhodey came out of the room to where the Avengers watched him sadly. Lorelei entered the room again, much more calm than before.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked.

"I guess," she sighed.

"Bruce gave him a sedative. He's gonna probably be out for the rest of the day.

"You guys take care of him. And I'll bring him a Xorrian elixir when I come back," Carol told them, walking away from them like she was on a mission.

"Where are you going?" Nat asked.

"To kill Thanos. Lorelei should come with me," she added, pulling the girl with her.

"Hey, slow down. Why am I going with you?" The dark-haired woman asked.