Chapter 18

Jungkook had his little talk with Iris at which she stomped her feet so hard that her heels broke off.

We decided to shoot the last episode and get it done with. The last task that was to sing a duet with your partner and all Jungkook did was look at me until he finished the whole song.

I think it's safe to say that the crew members now have a slight idea that we are dating.

We finished the series and Jungkook never met Iris again. I think Iris also vowed never to meet Jungkook again since her pride was a more valuable thing to her. All in all, we ended on an ‘okay’ note.

After 8 months~

“Jungkook, hurry up! You’re late again!” I shout.

“Coming!” He says, as he’s dressed up in a tuxedo.

“You look hot.” I say, as I adjust his bow tie and push him out the door and into his van.

“You’re coming, right?” He asks, as he waves to me.

“I will be there. Lemme get ready.” I shout as he leaves.

I get ready for the award show. Jungkook had to go earlier since he was a performing artist. Our camera team was just going there to witness the awards.

I pull out a fine black dress and put on my makeup and after getting ready, rush off to join my crew members.

Everyone is beautiful and handsome when we arrive at the venue.

“That’s our table.” One of my crew members point out and we rush towards the table.

After what seems like an eternity, Jungkook finally performs his solo song that he produced this year and, my god, did he look heavenly.

The award ceremony proceeds and Jungkook has a nomination for his solo song.

“Did he tell you he had a nomination?” I ask the members and they shake their heads.

“And the winner is…” The announcer maintains the suspense just long enough.

“Jeon Jungkook!” She announces and an excited Jungkook appears on stage to receive the award.

“Thank you! Thank you ARMYs and all my members. I thank everyone who was involved in the production of my solo song. This year has been a blessing. I am so thankful to my company and PD-nim and everyone who has had their faith in me from the beginning. And last of all, I would like to thank the person who has been with me for 6 whole years and more now.” He says and my eyes go wide.

I look at my crew members and they smile in unison.

“This person has been with me in my ups and downs and I wanna tell everyone that she’s none other than my girlfriend, Hwa Young.” He looks in my direction and the spotlight turns onto me. I am too shocked to do anything at this point.

“Thank you for being there for me, Hwa Young. I love you.” He says, smiling and ends his speech, and the whole audience erupts into a magnanimous roar of clapping and cheering.

After the award show, I go to meet Jungkook backstage.

“That was quite a stunt you pulled.” I say and turn him around. Only that was RM.

“I know baby. You deserve the best.” Jungkook hugs me from behind. I turn around and he doesn’t waste any time. He kisses me, ever so softly and I hear gagging noises from his members. I pull away.

“Where is this coming from?” I ask, as he holds me close.

“I just love you so much. Have I told you that?” He asks and laughs a little.

“I love you, Jeon Jungkook.” I say and kiss him back.