Chapter 4- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"*Achoo*"

{15..., your high score of sneezing is 15, hehe}

Momo chuckles.

'Shut up!'

{Make me.}

I pout. "(Y/n) your going to kill us with your adorableness!" Jay complains. Unable to turn around I was also unable to push myself out. After a few attempts, a small creak was heard right next to me. Fear crawls all over my body.

'Why aren't they helping me?!'

I reached up for Grandpa with a small hand gesture for him to pick me up. "Hmm," I grumble in annoyance. Grandpa chuckles at my action. Gently seating down the pan thing and stick, he pulls me up from the hole I was stuck in and sets me down. The moment my feet lands on the dusty cold floor, a creaking noise came from under me.

I clenched onto grandpa in case I fall. He sees this and moves me to another spot, this time without a creaking noise.

Grandpa grabs the pan thing and stick. "Do your chores." And bangs the thing one, I repeat one. last. time. He walks out of the ninja's room with me behind him.

{Don't forget your pen and paper.}

Momo reminded. I fetched them, catching up to Grandpa again to walk right beside him. "What did you wrote to them before you fell in the hole?" Grampa questions me. I showed him what I wrote and let him read, receiving a small chuckle after he finished what he read. "Good one."

I smiled at him. "Now you will learn how to use your elemental powers once again." Grandpa Wu announces to me.

Time skip~

I finish my training with sweat. Grampa left to see if the ninjas cleaned, or should I say fight the bacteria. I went to mine and Nya's shared rooms and change my clothes. Yes, I was in my pj's while I was training. After I finished changing, a loud honk from the distance was slowly coming towards us. I went up to see what's up. The ninjas, Nya, and grampa Wu we're already outside. "Mom, Dad, what are you doing here?" Jay questions his parents in the sound of worry.

Jay's mom stands up from excitement. "Oh, look, it's my baby boy! It's been so long since we've heard from you." said the mother of Jay's. I walk beside Nya. "Ma, I called you two days ago!" Jay said annoyed. "Oh, not soon enough, son. When are you going out to that junkyard?" Jay's dad was fiddling with his fingers. "Y-ya say you coming in and you don't."

Jay's dad told him. "Dad, do we have to talk about the junkyard in front of my friends." Jay sort of whispers to his dad. "He hates it when we tell people he was born in the junkyard." Jay's mom confesses to all of us and notices Nya. She walks up to her. "Oh, and you are so cute, your just my son's type." Jay's mom said. "Mom, " Jay whine to his mom. "It's a pleasure meeting you," Nya said.

Then Jay's mom notices me. "And look at you." She shrieked and comes close to me. I only waved at her. Jay's mom cups my cheeks and mushes my face. "Aw your so soft and squishy. Call me aunt Edna and you can call Ed uncle Ed, or you can call us mom and dad."

{(Y/n), don't call them mom and dad!}

Momo orders

"Mom, " Jay whines to his mom.

'I'll call them Aunt Edna and Uncle Ed!'

Aunt Enda looks at him with a smile. Then she looks at me. An idea pops up in my head. She still mushing my (s/c) cheeks. I stuck out my tongue a little bit. "Aw, that's adorable." Aunt Edna squealed at my action.