Chapter 2- Part 1

Season 1 Episode 2- Home

Grampa Wu and I were meditating. Well, we're trying to meditate, but the ninjas are making sounds. I hear grampa Wu getting up, making me open my eyes and look at him. He grabs the flute and places it into a cabinet. I get up from the floor and walk beside him. We leave his room and went to see if the ninjas were in the gaming room, but they weren't there.

Grampa Wu was shocked to see that the ninjas weren't in there. Instead, there is only pizza and empty bottles in the room. Grampa Wu leads us to the training area, thinking that they're training. Turns out they are training. Zane seems to be meditating, Jay is blocking the arrows with his nunchucks, Cole uses his Syth to hit the mannequin, and Kai uses Spinjitzu.

Out of know where, Zane moves from his spot and goes in front of Jay distracting him a bit. The arrow hit Jay's nunchucks. Zane grabs Cole's synth, hitting the mannequin, and then, "Ninja, go!" Zane yells using his spinjitzu and ices the training equipment and the floor, making Kai slip. I was going to help him up, but I end up slipping and hit my head. It didn't hurt too much... Maybe a little... Or a lot. A loud gasp was heard. "(Y/n), are you okay?" Grampa Wu asked me worried. I tried my best not to cry in front of him, so I only smiled at him.

He helps me. "-I bet he can't even hear us!" Jay yells annoyed. Zane didn't listen and keeps on training. Grampa Wu picks me up and walks to the three ninjas that are not doing anything, except being angry at Zane. "Sensei, Zane is... Weird." Kai trails off. "What is weird? Someone who is different or someone who is different than you?" Grampa Wu questions Kai. "No, sensei. He's weird, weird." Cole tries to explain.

Flashback~

Cole's flashback and Pov

I was reading a newspaper while I was using the toilet, and out of know where I see Zane combing his hair right in front of the mirror and in front of me. "Do you mind." I yelled at him. And then I see (Y/n) walking in the bathroom. She sees me using the toilet and turns around. That poor child.

{(Y/n), find something to do to forget the seen}

Jay's flashback and Pov

Me, Nya, and Zane were watching a romance movie. Nya and I were crying and out of the blue Zane starts to laugh.

Kai's flashback and Pov

(Y/n) woke me up. She wrote down that she couldn't sleep and that she thinks there is something in the refrigerator. She was too scared to go by herself. I get up and told her that I will check and see. She grabs a hold of my hand in fear. My stomach growls. 'I need food.' We both walk up to the refrigerator in the darkroom. I open it while I was yawning. And there I see Zane in the refrigerator scaring the fuck out of me. "Holy sh-, " I nearly cus in front of a child. "I'm sorry, I consumed the last of the deli meat." He grabs the cheese. "Cheese?" Then hear (Y/n) giggle.

{That's a racoon I say.}

Flashback ends~

(Y/n)'s Pov

We all looked at Zane who bowed in front of the dummy for some odd reason, and the dummy hit him on the head.

{Could that possibly be karma}