Make a choice + backstory

So as you all know (or some), I had asked your guys ideas for the upcoming chapter of Silent Wind. So far I got three bets which I only need one. Each of the three would make a different reaction and future event from Momo. So vote which you like to know.

1: 'If I win, You got to tell me where you came from!'

{Why so curious}

~~~

2: 'If I win, you got to tell me what you look like!'

{I don't want to say it, but alright.}

~~~~

3: 'If I win, you got to tell me what your name is!'

{No. Never ask me that or bring it up again.}
~~~
Well, that's all. However, I don't want you guys to feel bummed out so hear is a short story of (Y/n)'s past

+++++

3rd person pov

*dash*

A five year old girl with glimmering (e/c) and innocent eyes, running through heavily yet not, forest on the dirt. Jumping over large rocks that is about her size along with jumping off barks of trees. Her small arms held long and short sticks, plucked green leaves, and two feathers from a cute and fluffy Shima bird. The young girl was excited to create something for her returning father from a two week mission, when in her view felt like months. A miniature cliff had appeared in her view and every step she takes, her confidence boost up to jump over it.

With one final step at the edge of the small cliff, (Y/n) bends one knee, building up the strength, then push herself, making a leap to the other side with her other leg, stretched out for her landing.

Flying through the air, (Y/n) enjoyed the gentle breeze, passing her face. She loved her home, the forest, the people, the animals, and of course, her mama and papa. As she lands with her other leg, she resumes running through the familiar forest, heading back to her small village.

"Um excuse me, little girl with (h/c)?" A man calls out  to her. (Y/n) stops in her tracks after hearing a man calling out to her. She looks at the man innocently. "We're you call me, mister?" (Y/n) spoke to the stranger. "Yes." He walks up to her. "Do you know where Furīdamu village or Jiyuu village is?"

"Yeah! I'ma head over there so you can follow me." The small girl marches her way to her home with little to no care who this stranger is or where he had came from, then again, from how and where she came from, she knows very little about evil. (Y/n) steps out onto the road pathway leading to her village. "Hey mister, what's your name?" (Y/n) smiles at the man.

"Craig, and what about you?" (Y/n) jumps while turning her body, smiling in front of the man, and proudly says; "My name is, (Y/n)!" Her booming with confidence was like seeing a lotus flower blooming so beautiful. "What's your favorite food." (Y/n) suddenly strike up a conversation which the man happily answers. "Curry rice, and you?"