Chapter 13- part 2

(Y/n)'s Pov~

After grandpa left us to seek help, the ninjas and Nya planned on putting up missing posters with a picture of the Fangblade and the ship's home phone number on the poster (?). They didn't want to leave me alone in the ship after the serpentine incident. Jay held on to my small hand, so I wouldn't wander off and make the others worried about me. We watch Nya put up a poster on some building. "Oh, this is silly." Zane comments about the plan. What does he mean by that? It's a good plan, right?

"You have any better ideas?" Cole shot back to Zane with a raised eyebrow. Jay change the subject of the idea looking for the fang blades. "Hey, maybe Sensei is gonna go get the Samurai for help." I tightened my grip on his hand.

{Don't be suspicious.}

'I'm not, I'm not, I'M NOT!'

Little beads of sweat form on my face. "Ah-ah, the Samurai? I'm sure she's," Kai stutters in his words. I shake my head no to at least let him know his mistake. "I mean he's busy looking for the Fangblades as well." Kai corrects himself when he saw me shake my head no, but he wasn't free from the suspicion from Jay and Cole. "Uh, is everything alright?" Cole ask. "Yeah, Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Kai lied. Nya goes up behind her brother to help him. "One hundred percent. We're not hiding anything."

{Hm...suspicious,}

Momo said in the funniest way, making me snort and giggle. "What are you laughing about?" Jay questions with an eyebrow raised at me. I shake my head no as 'nothing'. We were just talking for a bit when I hear a man yelling at Zane. "Hey, weirdo." The shop owner nudges Zane. He should at least be nice and not call him a weirdo. I growl, not liking the man one bit. "You're making a mess on my storefront!" Zane didn't listen to the owner and he annoyed the shop owner even more. "Yoo-hoo! You got a problem." The owner rebuke.

I sure have a problem with him. Zane drops the missing posters, making it even more of a mess. "Maybe I should teach you a lesson on manners." The shop owner bellow at Zane.

'Maybe I should teach you how to be nice first!'

I released my hand from Jay's hand, just to kick the shop owner's shin. "Ow! Kids these days!"

'You mean people these days!'

Kai sees the scene and rushes towards us before anything gets out of hand between me and the owner. Kai puts me behind him. "I'm sorry, sir. Sometimes our friend is in another world, while this is little girl is, um, ruthless at times." Kai explains. The owner point at Zane at accusing him, " he's littering all over the place," then points at me, "and she needs to learn how to respect others." I stuck my tongue and blow, doing a raspberry kiss to him. "Pffft"

(Illo: If those of who don't know raspberry kiss, its another word of this

I had to look up the name... I can't be the only one, right?)

Cole quickly comes in. "We'll pick it up. So sorry." He apologized to the shop owner for me and Zane. The shop owner stomps away from us, giving a chance for Kai, Cole, Jay, and me to pick up the scattered missing posters off the floor. "Zane, (Y/n), what's the deal?" Jay scolds us, demanding to hear our answer. I only respond by shrugging my shoulders to him, then look over to Zane to hear his answer however, his attention wasn't on Jay but a flying falcon he's pointing at, and that falcons happen to be the one that found Lloyds base and the ship that became our home. "Ah, it's the falcon! Oh, my gosh. Every time we follow it, it leads us to good fortune." Jay exclaimed. Good fortune? Then does that mean, the falcon found Lloyd?