"Emem calm down," Shade tried to say, but Emem wouldn't listen.

"That mother fucker must have done something horrible to my sister and you're saying Felix, shouldn't go too extreme?" Dafe went quiet. "If murder was legal, I would have killed that mother fucker myself!"

Eno.

Eno.

Eno.

Who would have known that she would hold a strong impact to the people close to her. The group was falling apart, that I know. And the reasons were because, everyone were frustrated from not knowing the whereabouts of Eno.

We now get angry easily, even knowing that the reasons for our anger weren't something worth getting angry for.

First was Shade, the quiet one in our group. The one girl that doesn't care about what someone say to or behind her back. The only girl with the innocent mind and sarcastic free mouth, and the only girl who hardly get angry. But what did she do today? She angrily gave a sarcastic comeback to a student. And why? Just because he didn't pay her and her questions much attention.

And now, was Emem. The one with the mature mind. She was mostly the one who listens and thinks before talking. She normally calm people down and show them the less violent road to take. I knew Emem and Eno had the same character, but Emem had learnt to control hers. Displaying that character she had locked in for years, only meant one thing.

She misses her sister and wants her back.

Funny thing was that, we all did. That was why we were using all opportunities to get her back.

Dafe scooted over to Emem and held her hands in between his. "You're scared, I get it. But don't let that fear take the better part of you."

"But my sister__"

"Is still alive." Dafe said, shutting her up. "You've got that strong bond, right? You mentioned that yesterday."

"I feel sick," Emem whispered, but we all heard her. "I feel like..... I've been fed up with dirty water or something."

"What does that even mean?" A frustrated Saviour asked.

"It means that Eno needs to be rescued, before she dies of hunger." Emem looked at him. "And we can't do that by just assuming a suspect and going over to a classroom, just to delay time."

"I did that cause__"

"Cause you don't want to make another mistake with your assumptions. I get it." Shade nodded, after being interrupted by Emem.

"But that still doesn't dispute the fact that Osas might still have a hand in this." Emem continued.

"She doesn't. Looking at the theory__"

"This isn't calculus, Shade." Emem interrupted her again. "This is someone's life, my sister's life to be precise. So we can't start making mistakes."

"Go with your own advise," Shade said to Emem. But this time, with authority. "We can't start making mistakes. Why do you think I had to take things slow, when interrogating that boy? There's no room for errors, and also no room for false accusations."

"You guys smart brains are making me confuse," Saviour sighed, drawing everyone's attention to him. "Why can't we just leave everything to the police?"

"My point exactly," Dafe sighed, before swinging his hands over Saviour's shoulders.

"We will," I decided to speak. "The police will know about our idea, but not now. If my thinking is accurate, I'm sure the police will know about Alex in no time."