||19.

This chapter is dedicated to NabilahBalogun for her amazing comments.

Enjoy.

                                 • • •

                     ||Eno's POV||

"Wakeup!!!"

"Oh my God!" I shot up from my sleeping bag, to see the rest of my teammates yawning with tired eyes. I turned to look at both sides. Felix was on my right, while Dafe was on my left.

"What was that?" I asked, referring to what woke me up.

"Take a guess," Felix nudged his head forward. I followed his direction, to see Mr Solomon with a microphone in his hands.

"I said, Wakeup!"

"Okay, that's it!" Felix snapped. He got up from the mat he slept on, and neatly folded it.

"Where are you going man?" Dafe asked Felix.

"To take a shower," Felix grasped his backpack, before his gaze landed on me. "Classes are about to start soon. See you later, Eno." Felix waved at me, and headed for the exist.

"Up up people!" Mr Solomon, continued with his orders. "Go over to your respective locker rooms, and get back here in the next fifteen minutes."

I sighed before getting hold of my gym bag. Heading towards the exist, someone tripped me. I almost fell with my face flat on the floor, if not for the help of my stamina.

I turned to look at the individual, who had the guts to trip me.

Anger boiled into my blood stream, as I watched Osas throw nasty comments my way.

"Did you just trip me?" Venom was dripping from my voice.

"What are you going to do? Use your evil witch powers to torment me?!" She rolled her eyes. Her minions who was sitting beside her, laughed like hyenas.

I looked at Osas, and gave her a one-sided smirk, before heading out of the basketball's court.

                              • • •

After having my shower, I wore my jersey and walked over to the tainted mirror. It seemed like everyone had left the locker room. It wasn't my intention to delay in the shower. Just that, I was planning on a thousand and one ways to deal with Osas.

I grasped my gym bag once I was done, and decided to head out of the shower room. But I stopped on my track when I heard someone whistling.

Osas walked out of the shower and headed to where I previously stood.

"Oh, it's you." She said in disgust. "I knew I smelt something nasty."

I laughed mischievously, before walking over to the door. I bolted it so no one could get in.

"What are you up to?!" Osas snapped, but I could hear a hint of nervousness in it. "Fighting is against the rules!"

"Where's the prove?" I gave her a questioning shrug, as I dangerously walked towards her.

"Eno!" Osas cried, "Don't do something you'd regret."

I stopped, watched her a little, then laughed out loud. "Trust me Osas, I won't regret this."

I grasped her ponytail with my fist, then dragged her all the way to the other side of the room. I roughly shoved her on the hard concrete floor, which in the process made a 'thud' sound.