25.

a few years later

jisung woke up because of the sun shining in through the curtains, he stretched his arms and got out of bed, the floor was cold so he put his slippers on and slowly made his way downstairs. as he walked into the living room he could already smell the freshly made pancakes.

"good morning" his fiancé said. "i was just about to wake you up"

"i haven't got to see anyone until 1 that's why i woke up late" jisung said while wrapping his hands around minho's waist from behind. "god i love you so much.."

"you tell me that every day" minho smiled. "but i love you too"

"and every day you give me the same answer" jisung kissed minho's cheek, and then slowly turned him around so he could kiss his lips. they just stood there for a while, enjoying each other's company and kisses.

"don't you want pancakes?" minho asked.

"mhm no, i just want you" jisung smiled. "don't ever go"

"i could never leave you" minho softly kissed him.

-

both of the boys had now finished university and graduated. jisung had a degree in psychology and became a private psychologist, minho had a degree in english literature and became a professor and writer.

-

all of minho's students had a crush on him and would always buy him gifts no matter what the occasion, even after seeing the engagement ring on his hand, they continued to give him gifts.

"girls i can't accept this" he said nicely. "my fiancé won't like it"

"Mr Lee just tell her it's from your students! a thank you present for helping us pass our exams" the girl said.

"he gets a bit jealous sometimes" minho smiled. "ah i've got to get going he's waiting for me" he turned around and walked towards jisung who was waiting for him on a bike.

"h-he's gay?" the girl frowned. "i knew he was too pretty to be straight.."

"your students hitting on you again?" jisung asked and minho nodded. "then let me just clear some things up for them" he took off his helmet and then pulled minho into a passionate kiss. "i think they'll leave you alone now"

-

"you know you didn't have to do that in-front of practically the entire english department.." minho sighed. "you could've just held my hand or something"

"yeah but that doesn't make it clear enough! you're mine.." he pouted.

"i know i know, but did you really get that jealous over a bunch of 19 year old girls?"

"maybe.." jisung said. "don't look at me like that! even my colleagues don't hit on me as much as yours hit on you! remember when one of them tried taking you out, it made me so angry"

"yeah well now she clearly knows i have you, and she hates me now!" minho laughed. "let's go up to the roof, i wanna look at the lights"

-

"you look beautiful tonight min" jisung complimented him.

"i'm wearing pyjamas..but thank you" minho laughed.

"i think you'd look better without them on though.."

"you're drunk again ji" minho said while taking the bottle from his hand. "that's enough for you"

"no no i'm serioussss!! i'm not drunk and you don't need these clothes!" jisung hugged him. "you're perfect with and without them. i'm so happy that we met and i'm so happy that you trusted me"

"are you gonna make a speech again?"

"uh huh!" jisung laughed. "you finally got the happiness you deserve and the love you deserve. i can't wait to marry you and raise three beautiful cats..oh i'm gonna be such a great dad!! i can't believe i'm so lucky, i get to be with you all the time.."

"all the time? jeez..i don't think i'll be able to put up with you for that long" minho joked.

"well you're stuck with me"

"i wouldn't be stuck with anyone else even if i has the choice baby" minho smiled. "i love you"

"i love you too"

THE END

wow..that was, crappy. sorry kiddos. well that's it that's the end of another story and yes...i already began writing another because i feel sO fucking bad for just disappearing!! it's gonna be a little bit more uh mature? but i'll notify you when the first part is published. thank u for the amount of love and support on this book angels <3 i love u all