9.

"y-yes..."

Jisung shut his eyes before leaning in and kissing him. The kiss was sweet and they both moved apart smiling.

"Merry Christmas" Jisung smiled as he looked over to the clock, which had stuck 12 as they kissed.

"That was the best Christmas gift I could have ever asked for.." he was still smiling. "Thank you"

-

Minho woke up in Jisung's arms. He was on his phone and didn't realise Minho had woken up. "Oh! Good morning"

"who are you texting?" Minho asked.

"My parents" he said. "Just wishing then merry christmas and they're asking where I was"

"Let's go downstairs I wanna open my presents!" He got out of bed.

"Seriously?? Presents?"

"Yeah, my mum sent some stuff over from Japan!" Minho smiled.

"She lives in Japan?"

"Yeah, she's been there for two years now" he sighed. "She should be back next Christmas"

"Then let's goo!!" Jisung jumped out of bed and grabbed Minho's hand.

-

They sat by the tree as Minho opened some of the wrapped up boxes. Most of them had snacks and literature books including some cute plushies. The last one was an envelope with a letter and a plane ticket in it.

Dear Minho,
I know I couldn't be here with you this year but I hope to see you soon! I booked a flight for you which leaves on the 3 January and it's for a week. You can come visit me if you want to and bring your dad or even a friend! I know it's been hard and I'm sorry I'm not there..I love you min, stay strong!!

Love mom

Minho had tears in his eyes as he read the letter. "I'm s-seeing mom! JISUNG I'M SEEING MY MOM"

"NO WAY!!" Jisung yelled. "YAY!!"

"I'm so happy!! Thank you so so much" he smiled, and looked at his dad. "Would you wanna come with me dad?"

"I'll think about it" he said.

After a while they were sitting by the window, and Minho noticed that it was snowing. He ran outside and Jisung chased after him. They both ran around in the snow and even had a snowball fight, which resulted in them both falling over and laughing.

"I won!!" Jisung said, while he got up out of the snow.

"No I did!" Minho frowned. "It's cold can we go back in?" They both walked to the door and when Minho looked up he saw a mistletoe. "We're under the mistletoe.."

"You know what that means" he leaned in and kissed him. "Thank you for the best Christmas ever"

"No, thank you!" Minho smiled.

Merry Christmas babies!!! Have the best day ever 💘💘💘