8.

"Have you guys seen Minho today?" Jisung asked.

"Uh no, I don't think anyone has" Seungmin looked at him. "Why?"

"He hasn't been picking up his phone since last night and I'm worried.." he got out his phone and texted him again. "What if something happened?? Something bad.."

"Ji I bet he's fine, maybe he's just haven't a relaxing day off!" Hyunjin smiled at Seungmin. "you're gorgeous.."

"Excuse me?" He said.

"N-nothing..Jisung call Minho again, cALL HIM" he blushed and hid his face.

-

It was lunch now, and there was still no sign of Minho and no one knew where he was, not even his dad. Jisung began to worry which meant he couldn't give his full attention in his lessons; all through his last lesson he was sweating and panicking. He kept thinking of all the bad things that could've happened to Minho, as there wasn't many good things that could've happened.

When the lesson was over, he rushed out of the lecture hall and straight to Minho's house. He rang the bell until someone opened.

"Sir I'm so sorry for disturbing you but I need to find Minho, h-he didn't come to uni and you said to find you if he didn't a-and I'm really worried.."

"It's ok, we found him he's alright. Literally five minutes before you came I got a call from the police station and I was just about to leave, do you want to come with me?"

"Yes! Mr lee thank you so so much!"

-

Jisung ran into the station and hugged Minho as soon as he saw him. "Don't ever do that again!! You scared me so much, please please don't do that again..a-and on Christmas Eve!! Please just never do that again.."

"I'm f-fine" he managed to say.

"We found him by the lake, shivering and crying so we bought him over to the station cus he wouldn't talk and only a few minutes ago he told us his name." The deputy said.

"Min why were you at the lake?" His dad asked. "You know you aren't allowed there by yourself"

"I needed a-alone time.." he whispered. "Dad can he spend the night again?"

"Tomorrow's Christmas, wouldn't he want to be with his family?" He asked.

"No sir my family isn't actually here they're in Malaysia and I couldn't go this year so I would love to stay over" he smiled.

"Wonderful" Minho said. "Can we go home now?"

-

"Your clothes are absolutely huge!" Jisung laughed.

"I find them more comfortable..don't you??" Minho took out books from Jisung's bag. "Ji what's this?" He opened one of his notebooks. "Split personality disorder??"

"Give me that!!" He snatched the book. "That's just for uh my notes! Yeah we're learning about mental disorders right now and this is one of the ones I chose to look into"

"Can you teach me something about it?" Minho asked.

"Are you sure??"

He nodded.

"Oh uh ok then..so a person with split personality disorder normally switches between two or more people, it can be caused by having a traumatic experience as a child or at a young age. The person can also have memory gaps, meaning they forget certain things they did or have done during the state of their different personalities.."

"Wow you know..a lot!! That's so cool, but also slightly scary.." Minho frowned. "W-What sort of traumas can case it?"

"Things like, sexual assault, physical or verbal abuse..uh just traumatic experiences really"

"Oh..Anyways well since it's Christmas tomorrow, what would you like?"

"Nothing! Nothing at all..all I do want is for you to be happy.." Jisung put his hands on Minho's cheek. "For you to have a good day and now worry about anything at all"

"Jisung.."

"Uh huh.." he smiled. "Your eyes are nice.."

"You're staring, and it's getting a little weird"

"I'm sorry, I just realised how pretty you are, why would anyone want to hurt you?" Jisung said. "Maybe they were jealous that you're absolutely stunning and they weren't"

"That's not tru- woah! You are so close to me" Minho laughed.

Jisung moved back. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I made you uncomfortable"

"No I didn't mind it..it's just no ones ever actually told me anything like that and it felt like you were going to kiss me a-"

"Do you want me to kiss you?"

"y-yes..."

FaNcy yOuUuUuUuU