12.

Minho listened to Jisung's advice, and told his dad he wanted to stay in a psychiatric hospital for a while. His dad agreed to it after doing his re search and asking Minho's mom.

The day Minho had to leave came quicker than he wanted, after packing some of his things he stood outside his car, hugging Jisung and not wanting to let go. "You'll be out of there in no time..plus I'll come v-visit you!! Just stay safe.."

"I'll m-miss you so much" Minho hugged him tighter.

"You're gonna be late" he pulled away from the hug.

"How will I contact you..I w-won't have my phone! Ji I don't wanna go anymore, please what if it makes me wor-"

"You'll be fine! Min I promise I'll check up on you"

"Can I have a k-kiss?" Minho asked and looked at the ground. Jisung smiled and lifted his head then gently kissed him.

"Now go, I'll call later at reception later" he opened the door for Minho and waved as the car drove off.

-

Minho hugged his pillow while walking into the hospital, it looked terrifying. The walls were dark and distant screams could be heard. He waited for his dad to sign the final papers and then said his goodbyes. Minho emptied out his pockets and took off his trainers as he was given a pair of slippers to wear instead.

When he got to his room he saw he had a roommate, "hey..I'm Lee Minho" he sat on his new bed. "What's your name.."

"Jeon Wonwoo" he sat up. "first time in here?" He looked over at Minho, who nodded. "The first nights always rough but you'll get used to the constant screams and banging"

"Why a-are you in here?" He asked.

"I see things." He sighed. "Like my dead best friend"

"I'm sorry for your loss.." Minho crossed his legs.

"What about you?"

"Voices..and an accident.."

"Wait, you're that Minho? The one that push-"

"Yeah that's me..but it left me broken especially due to the fact that the other guy involved ran away.." he looked at his hands. "I k-killed her.."

"It's alright, we all make mistakes and I'm pretty sure it wasn't your fault" Wonwoo fixed his hair. "Oh and listen to the guards..you don't wanna be put in the chambers. It's almost dinner time so they'll be coming round"

"Ji should be calling then!" Minho said to himself and smiled.

"Ji?"

"My friend.."

-

"Min!! How's everything so far?"

"It's alright, my roommate's nice..but it's hard to get rest"

"You'll get used to it baby"  "oh shit I'm sorry if that was weird.."

"I l-liked it..Jisung I have to go now I only get 5 minutes on the phone.."

"Call back tomorrow ok? bye bye"

"Bye"

Call ended.

-

"Oh god I miss you already.." Jisung frowned. "Jinnniiiiieeeeee"

"What!!"

"cuddles. NOW"

"IM COMING"

OOoOooO two updates 😌😌