21.

"it's always felix!!" minho yelled. "all the fucking time, 'felix this' 'felix that' 'oh me and lix used to come here' I DONT FUCKING CARE"

"min you really need to calm down" chan said as he took a bite of his sandwich. "i just came back and this is a lot to take in"

Chan had been minho's friend for a very long time but he too was forced to move away as his parents didn't want him to be associated with minho, but now he was older he was allowed to go back.

"i hate him!!" minho whined.

"who?" chan asked.

"felix!!" minho shouted. "i hate his stupid hair and his stupid perfect face and how annoyingly cute he is and how hard it is to hate him oh my god"

"sounds pretty cute to me, lemme see a picture of him" chan shuffled over to minho who showed him a picture from felix's instagram. "woah.." he grabbed the phone. "he's perfect..."

"jisung's even better" he snatched his phone back and got up a picture of jisung. "isn't he adorable"

"yeah yeah let me see felix again!!" chan asked. "oh pleaaassseee"

"i will scream if i hear his name again" he screamed into a pillow. "i bet you they're in his room right now making out or something.."

-

"lix it's ok..take a deep breaths" jisung held him close. "i need you to calm down for this to work"

"i c-can't"

"don't think about him, think about me and all our great memories, felix i'm your best friend and you know i hate myself for letting that happen to you" jisung frowned. "you need to get out and meet new people, i heard minho's friend just came back from australia..how about we go out and meet them both?"

"i'd like t-that.." felix rubbed his eyes.

Jisung smiled and got out his phone, he clicked on minho's contact and gave him a call. he told him to meet them both in the park and bring blankets.

-

"he's probably gonna break up with me and go off with his precious lixie" minho crossed his arms.

"stop being so salty, why are you so angry at the poor kid?"

"because jisung had to leave me because of him!! we were cuddling and we woke up and he ran off because felix said so.."

"shut up, they're walking this way" chan fixed his hair and greeted felix and jisung with a smile. "i'm Chan, it's very nice to meet you both"

"hi chan! i'm jisung and that's felix" jisung said.

"felix i must say, you are flawless" chan looked at the boy who was now blushing.

"t-thanks"

-

"so he really thought jisung was cheating on him? with me??" felix laughed. "he's so dumb, jisung would never do that, he loves him too much! he's all he ever talks about"

"then why did he run off to you?" chan asked.

"something happened..i don't really feel comfortable talking about it right now chan" he sighed. "i wish i had a relationship like minho and jisung's..look how cute they are!" he pointed to the two boys, jisung was trying to hug minho as he whined and complained but he was shut up by the younger kissing him.

"they are very cute.." chan smiled. "you're cuter"

"WHAT THE HELL" he laughed. "THAT WAS SO CHEESY" they both continued laughing.

-

"chan and felix are kinda cute" jisung said while tightening his grip on minho's hand.

"hm yes they are"

"you're still mad?? min i told you there's nothing going on between me and lix!" jisung sighed. "he was upset because of some idiot that fucked things up for him"

"make it up to me!" minho smiled. "tomorrow you'll take me on a date and you're going to take me back to your place and we're gonna cuddle the whole night! i'll tell chan to take felix out i'm pretty sure he won't mind"

"you know what..that sounds good" jisung smirked. "maybe we could finish off what we started the other night"

"that would be great..." he bit his lip and smiled.

wow i'll make the next chapter better i'm sorry also would you want me to write smut again??