I'd seen him more than I'd see anyone since being back, in fact he was the only person I'd seen since being back and that wasn't my choice.

I didn't want to see anyone at all, ever.

Except Harry. I really missed Harry.

But I didn't know what to do, he hadn't tried to get in touch with me so he obviously didn't want to and it was probably best if I didn't try because one, he clearly didn't want to talk to me and two, I was still moving to New York in three days.

And that was the main topic of our argument.

I laid back down in bed and wrapped myself up in my duvet, despite being early August, London had developed a cold snap and it just suited my mood.

The days when Niall wasn't here, apparently he can just let himself in now, I barely left my bed. I didn't need to and I didn't particularly want to.

Everything in my own god forsaken house reminded me of Harry.

And I hated it.

I hated going into my bathroom, I hated going into the kitchen, especially considering that teddy was still in there and I really fucking hated going in the lounge because the last time I'd been in there was with Harry.

With Harry on my birthday and what we did that I should be ashamed to think about considering it was a sofa my family had sat on previously.

Everything was just Harry, Harry, Harry.

My entire life for the past year had been Harry, he touched every single part of it and now he was just...gone.

At least with this whole barely leaving my bed thing, I wasn't eating anywhere near as much as I had been.

The whole boyfriend, or whatever the fuck Harry and I had been thing was really bad for my waist line.

I laid in bed until I heard a car pull up outside and I closed my eyes, aware of the sound of the gate being opened and then the gravel crunching as someone walked up to the front door. It wasn't Harry, I knew that.

He wasn't coming over, he had no need.

His car also sounded different and Niall also walked heavier, crunching louder.

"Get up."

I opened my eyes as an Irish accent filled my room and I looked at Niall who looked nice in a pair of light blue straight legged jeans and a black tshirt.

"Good afternoon to you too." I muttered as he wandered into my room and I followed him with my eyes without moving an inch.

"Popcorn."

Niall sat on the edge of my bed as he spoke softly and I sucked my teeth, I was on the verge of crying if he said something nice.

"Did you tell Ollie?" Niall asked instead, as if he'd read my mind and I nodded. "And is he threatening to kill him?"

If it had been any other day I would have breathed a laugh at Niall's question, apparently everyone knew that Ollie had threatened Harry if he upset me. Oh, how the tables had turned.

"Quite the opposite actually."

"Eh?" Niall frowned at me and I shook my head, willing him to forget it. "Alright come on. Get up."

I sucked my teeth, at least he dropped the Ollie topic but Niall really had a way with words sometimes.

I pushed my quilt off me, aware of Niall's disapproving noise as he saw that I was actually dressed but just laying in bed. I'd found out a few months ago he really didn't like 'outdoor clothes' in beds.