fifty one.

"What the fuck is friendmas?"

I looked up from my phone screen and to Harry who was looking at his phone screen, my eyes darting about the shopping centre as I laughed lightly, gripping Harry's arm to move him out of the way of a woman with a pushchair.

"I assume it's Christmas but with your friends." I guessed, "I think Eleanor might have made it up."

I caught Harry rolling his eyes as he pulled me towards a milkshake shop and I assumed we were getting a drink despite the fact Harry didn't say a thing.

"D'you wanna go?" Harry eyed me as we stood in line and I glanced at the menu, they did almond milk so I guess I could get one.

"Do you want to?" I asked him instead despite knowing I had a feeling I knew the answer.

"Of course you wanna go," Harry rolled his eyes. "When is it?"

I raised an eyebrow at his statement, neither of us had answered each others questions and Harry had literally the same text message as me and yet he was asking.

"And you don't want to. This coming Saturday because Christmas is next week." I said pointedly.

I watched as Harry narrowed his eyes before ordering a chocolate milkshake and I ordered the same but with almond milk, aware of Harry looking at me in amusement.

"What?" I asked, somewhat defensively, "Chocolate is the best flavour."

"Didn't say anything." Harry shrugged and I rolled my eyes at him just as our order was called and Harry grabbed our drinks.

"We don't have to go if you don't want to, is it at Eleanor's?" I told Harry as I swallowed a mouthful of milkshake.

"Louis', they live together but it's his flat." Harry muttered and I nodded, "I don't really care to be honest Flower. Christmas is Christmas and it sucks."

"Christmas does not suck!" I gasped, my eyes snapping to Harry as I deleted people from my gift list in my notes app.

Harry gave me a long look and I swallowed before conceding.

"Christmas with me doesn't suck." I settled on, a small smile on my face as Harry dropped his empty milkshake cup in the bin. "You drank that quick."

"Was thirsty." Harry shrugged and I looked at him curiously, he must be seriously dehydrated. "And wouldn't know. I'm in Ireland for Christmas. How many other presents do you need to get?"

I swallowed as I looked away from Harry, I was trying really hard to forget that in six days Harry was running off to Ireland with Niall.

So far I was doing okay, I mean he only told me on Monday so it had only been a day and a half but still.

"Um well I guess I should get something for everyone now. I've done Ollie and Liam, but I guess I'll get Eleanor and Louis, Niall and Zayn something too." I chewed my lip as Harry pulled me out the milkshake shop, groaning.

"Beer."

"Huh?"

"Just get the lads beer." Harry shrugged and I chewed my straw as I hummed.

"That's not very thoughtful."

"They like beer and they will like you for getting them beer." Harry said and I gave in.

"Alright, can we get it on the way home?" I asked, receiving a nod. "Eleanor I'm thinking some gift cards and I saw this really pretty bag in Prada. Do you know what Eleanor likes?"