twenty two.

You know those times where you go to bed happy because you had a proper good day and then you wake up still in a pretty good mood, mainly because nothings happened to change that yet, I mean apart from actually getting out of bed which is always hard, but then; all of a sudden one little thing happens and it's not even that big but your mood just plummets?

That is exactly what just happened to me.

I've only been up maybe forty five minutes and after last night, hello a voluntary hug from Harry, I thought I'd be walking on a blissful rose coloured cloud experiencing my first true taste of love.

Not that I was in love with Harry, I just had a very big crush which was a little bit childish but somehow considering I don't think he ever intends to or even tries to, he makes me happy.

But that didn't really matter now because it was only, I glanced at the clock on the oven, 9:37am and my good mood had evaporated and I was sulking in the kitchen because not only was Oliver still here according to his car in the driveway.

But so was my Father.

I hadn't seen either of them but I assumed my Father was in his office and Oliver was either still asleep or in there too and as for Harry, well.

He was nowhere to be seen either.

Although I had to admit I was a little bit glad about that considering how we left things last night, or rather how I was left a flaming pile of mush in my room as Harry smirked to himself and returned to his own room.

Just call me Daddy.

That wasn't a normal thing to say to someone.

Or at least it wasn't a normal thing to say to just anyone.

Did that mean Harry had a "daddy kink"? What even was that technically, apart from the weird shit I'd seen online of people calling middle aged male celebrities "Daddy".

"Poppy."

I jumped as a pair of fingers were snapped in my face and I almost dropped my mug of coffee as I focused in on who was talking to me and I swallowed thickly and took a step back automatically, my back smacking into the drawer handle painfully.

"Jesus, listen to me when I speak Pops." Oliver moaned and I pressed my lips together.

"Sorry." I apologised quietly, where was Harry?

"Jack's here." Oliver told me and I nodded.

"I know, I saw his car when I got up."

"Said you have to come to New York for your uni course next year," Oliver grinned and I shifted uncomfortably, "He also said you'd stay with Max and I, and I can't think of anything better."

"It's not a hundred percent decided yet." I attempted to placate Oliver, I knew I had to be careful with what I said to him, I knew he told my Father everything. They were weirdly close.

"What do you mean?" Oliver frowned.

"It's either New York or Washington." I shrugged, finishing off my coffee and peering round his thick body to look for Harry but unfortunately I couldn't see him.

"Well Jack said New York so that's that, which is fun cause we can pick up where we left off all those years ago."

I couldn't help but crinkle my nose as I looked for Harry again, where was he? He couldn't still be asleep, he's never slept in this long before.

"Your little boyfriend is talking to Jack." Oliver drawled making my eyes snap to him immediately, a smug look on his face. "Getting a real bollocking."