twenty four.

in case you needed any more of a reason to hate me for not posting...this is 4K words sorry x

Tom and Chloe had moved seats.

There was now a completely empty row between Harry and I and them.

I thought it might have just been a slip up on Tuesday, but it was the same yesterday, and here we were at two forty five, over an hour into our second class today and they were sitting as far away as possible.

I guess Harry really did make an impression.

To be fair I'd be scared if someone threatened to kneecap me so, you know.

And although it hurt, I thought the three of us were friends, even if Chloe and I never really saw eye to eye or got to the level that Ollie and I were, I still thought we were friends.

It probably hurt more on Tuesday when it first happened and I was stuck with the hurt in my chest that they didn't like me. I almost did something stupid about it but I didn't, mainly because I was stuck with Harry.

And that was how my life seemingly went, one wonderful thing making me happy and then plummeting down to something that just reminded me how miserable my life actually is.

You think I'd be used to it by now but I wasn't.

But I had Monday to remember and think about. How much fun I'd had with Harry, and how he'd laughed for so much of the afternoon as I made him be a tourist. I think he enjoyed it, either that, or he was laughing at me.

Even if he was, I didn't care. I just found him so interesting.

It was honestly a bit weird but I couldn't figure him out and I think I liked that. I mean I'd figured him out enough to know that he drinks his tea black, but coffee with milk.

He liked plain toast on white bread but he did know that brown was healthier, he just didn't care.

I knew that he liked to get up early and was more productive in the mornings, I knew that his car was his pride and joy. Which was kinda weird, I mean...its just a car.

But apart from those little things that I simply learnt just by watching him every day I didn't know anything. I didn't know his favourite colour, his favourite film, why he moved to London, anything that would make my crush make sense.

Instead I was just filled with all these stupid butterflies every time he looked at me purely because I was.

There was no rhyme or reason, I don't think we have that much in common, and if we did then neither of us had found out.

I just liked him.

I liked his company, I liked the way he didn't always need to fill the silence. Perhaps that's was something Harry and I had in common, we both knew silences didn't always need to be filled.

Just because you're talking all the time doesn't mean you're saying anything of worth.

I glanced at Harry out the corner of my eye to see him looking at my computer screen, his eyes slowly blinking before they slid to me and I immediately looked back to the front, my cheeks flushing at being caught.

"Move that four."

Harry pointed at my computer screen as he spoke lowly and I sucked my teeth as I glanced at him, I hadn't even been aware he was watching me play.

I did as Harry suggested, watching as the game opened up once more and I successfully played several more moves before the cards stacked and I'd won the solitaire game.