"I can't believe you."

"I love you."

I squealed as Harry pushed through the water to grab me, water splashing around us as he grabbed my sides and forced our lips together before he shoved my entire body under the water before letting go and I popped back up huffing.

"You're a child." I pouted although I was laughing as Harry floated in front of me with a lazy smirk on his face.

"You were already wet." Harry shrugged and I narrowed my eyes making him laugh again.

I sighed as I pushed myself up to float on my back but I could feel Harry's eyes burning into my face and I blinked as I looked at him, water sloshing into my face.

"H?" I hummed aware of his eyes flicking down my body which was distorted by the water.

"I love you."

I barely had time to respond to him before he was on me, his hands holding my face as I dipped back into the water and I kissed Harry back.

Harry's lips were furious and hot against my lips, he tasted like chlorine but I couldn't bring myself to dislike it as I wrapped an arm around his neck as he floated us back to the side of the pool and my back slammed into the concrete.

I whimpered as Harry rolled his hips against mine, the sound of water splashing against the sides as his lips trailed down my throat.

I whined as he nibbled but didn't have the heart to stop him even though Colette had asked me if I'd been attacked by leeches when we'd arrived.

"Off."

I blinked as Harry spoke, a tugging sensation on my top and I realised he wanted me to take off the white blouse, although he could see my bikini already. I let go of Harry's neck gingerly, surprised that he kept me up against the wall as I undid the buttons.

The sound of my wet blouse landing on the side behind us almost made me cringe but I didn't get a chance to focus on it as Harry bit my boob and I whimpered as I clenched my thighs around him.

I sighed happily against Harry's neck as one hand dipped into my bikini bottoms and I squeezed immediately as one finger slid inside of me and I let out a shaky breath making Harry smirk.

"Been so wet for me all week." Harry hummed and I clenched down as a second finger was pushed in and Harry pressed a wet kiss to my jaw.

"Daddy wants to know why yeh've been so wet... Daddy thinks we should use the plug more, hmm..."

I whined as I tried to roll my hips against his fingers, the two of them just sitting delicately inside my opening.

"Oh Buttercup." Harry sighed as he roughly kissed me, his two fingers pushing further into me and curling up making me squeak against his lips until they were pulled out and instead I felt the sudden gush of the pool water against my skin.

I blinked as I saw my bikini bottoms floating on the surface of the water and my cheeks heated as I looked at Harry.

"Need you Daddy."

"Oh Daddy knows sweets."

I pushed my feet up so my toes could grip the waistband of his swim trunks, which although I knew now wasn't the time, the yellow shorts made my heart hurt in a good way, and pushed them down his legs.

Even through the distorted water I could see that Harry was standing on the floor of the pool and I sucked my teeth but instead distracted myself from my bitter short person thoughts by kissing him as he kicked off his trunks.