I squealed again as I covered my face with my hands, aware of Harry's laughter and then the feeling of him plucking the plug out of my fingers and I peaked through them to see him looking it over.

"S'pretty though yeh'?"

I nodded despite myself and Harry hummed as he put it down on the counter and looked back at me and finally what he said started to resonate in my head.

"Wait," I licked my lips as I fiddled with my fingers, "So you want to use it for...both?"

"I mean," Harry shrugged again, "We did talk about it and I know yeh' said that yeh've got bad memories but s'me."

Harry blinked at me as I let his words settle, I mean we did talk about it and even though I didn't say it in specific clear terms Harry knew about Oliver. I was just worried.

I knew Harry wasn't Oliver, I knew that if we did take that step, there probably wouldn't be so much pain and blood as the first time.

"Fuck," Harry rushed out quickly, his mug being abandoned to the counter just barely missing the teddy as he grabbed my cheeks. "Don't over think this Flower. I can see you starting to panic in there, please don't m'love."

I flushed at Harry's reaction, I hated that he was able to read me so easily, why couldn't I be more like him?

"Sorry." I said quietly, resting my head against his chest.

I felt Harry's hands tighten on me the minute I said the word but he didn't say anything.

"We-, it's just makes me nervous. But I'm not saying no, we just need to do it slowly." I said quietly, feeling his head nod.

"Course Flower."

I licked my lips as I pulled away, peering into the mug Harry had left on the side and pouting before Harry quickly crossed round the other side while I slyly gave the arm of the teddy a stroke, I was right, very soft.

I gasped quietly as Harry reappeared with my mug, full of brown liquid and I smiled at him as I took a long drink.

"Thank you for my other presents. The flowers were really lovely." I said once I'd gulped down at least half of the contents in my mug.

"Yeh' 've'got more. But yeh' welcome."

"More?" I blinked at him, cheeks heating as he nodded and gestured to the teddy and then over his shoulder. "When did I tell you I wanted one of these?"

I fingered the soft teddy paw gently, the thing was genuinely as big as I was, if not taller and I mean I knew I was short next to Harry but I didn't think I was that short!

But it looked like I could literally sit in between its giant furry legs and be engulfed by teddy and I literally wanted nothing more than to do it immediately.

"You didn't." Harry shrugged and I raised an eyebrow. "Heard you and Niall talking about them, weirdly."

I pulled a face at him as I finished off my coffee just as Harry checked his phone and I thought about having a shower.

"Speaking of," Harry spoke up and I looked at him, not like I wasn't always anyway, "He'll be here soon, yeh' need to cover up what belongs to me."

I glanced down at myself as my cheeks heated, admittedly I was just in another of Harry's jumpers and a pair of fluffy socks. I didn't even have any underwear on, but that was mainly because of Harry.

And the fact he liked "easy access" during the night. I truly was starting to think that he had a medical problem considering how often he was practically begging for it.