He really shouldn't be encouraging me to buy more clothes.

I felt around in the bag blindly briefly touching something cold and I didn't want to look down because I had noticed nothing had been wrapped and I wanted the contents to be a surprise.

I grabbed a hold of whatever cold and hard thing was in the bag because as far as I could tell it was the last thing and I pulled it out, my eyes widening as I looked at the transparent pink wand type thing.

I turned it over in my hand as I realised it was glass and had a rose detailing at one end and a bulb at the other before a smooth fairly lengthy shaft.

Oh my god.

I yelped as I dropped it to the bed, my stupid morning brain finally realising what it was.

Harry had bought me a butt plug.

I mean we had talked about...anal. But he knew my worries.

I snatched it up as I shot out of bed and practically raced out of my room, taking the stairs two at time towards the kitchen, I could hear the kettle boiling, so that's where Harry had to be. I ran through the foyer ready to shove this in his face only to skid once I reached the kitchen.

My socks dragging on the cold tile floor as I tried not to fall over, sure it was summer but I like wearing socks in bed, sue me.

I blinked as my chest heaved and heart raced as I stood face to face with the biggest, brownest, softest looking bear I had ever seen.

"Mornin' Sunflower."

I squeaked as Harry popped up beside it with a mug in his hand and a smug look on his face, my eyes wide as they darted between the bear and Harry.

"Look, s'even holding a red panda."

I looked at where Harry was pointing and I felt my cheeks heat, if that was even possible considering what I was holding had me burning like a furnace.

But the teddy was holding a little red panda and I felt my heart grow ten fold.

"Looks like yeh' found your birthday presents then."

My eyes snapped back to Harry and his smug smirk and I thrust the plug out towards him.

"Harry!" I hissed watching as his eyebrow simply raised but nothing else was said as I struggled to form the right words and Harry simply held my gaze as he walked slowly towards me.

I could do nothing but watch as his head dipped and his lips met mine, his tongue briefly teasing my lip before it slipped inside and rubbed against mine as he used his spare hand to squeeze my bum through his jumper making jump.

"Morning breath." I muttered as I flushed and pulled away aware of him rolling his eyes and I licked my lips. Harry was drinking tea this morning.

"Could not give less of a shit Flower."

"Why did you get me this?" I asked instead, no matter how many times he told me he didn't care it wouldn't change the fact I did.

"Well I can't be inside you all the time, now can I?"

My body erupted in flames as my mouth dropped open as I stared at Harry and I was pretty sure one of my eyes was twitching judging by the amused look on his face.

"And as much as I love yeh' warming my cock sometimes yeh' need to keep my cum inside without me."

"Okay!" I squealed, "Stop it!"

"What?" Harry snorted and I flushed even more if that was possible. "Dunno what you're being so shy about, it was yeh' idea that first time. I jus' like having yeh' on my cock."