The first, the one closest to Aza and her quest mates and who appeared to be the leader, looked like he had been plucked straight from the 80s - he wore his white hair into a long and feathered mullet, paired with awful pointed leather shoes, designer pants that hugged his legs in a way that made Aza highly uncomfortable and a silk shirt with far too many buttons opened, giving Aza the rather unpleasant view of his alarmingly pale chest and his bright white chest hair. He seemed particularly cocky, almost like Eros, but the angel weighed at least twenty pounds less than Aza, and it occurred to her that, if the wind picked up just the slightest bit more, he would be blown away.

The second appeared far more threatening - whereas the first was small and underweight, the second was built like a child of Ares - tall and with muscles that rippled with even the smallest of movements. He wore a bright red hockey jersey, paired with baggy sweatpants and a pair of black leather cleats that could be used to clobber Aza. He seemed to have a knack for getting into fights, because both his eyes were swollen and a magnificent purple, and several of his teeth were missing.

The two winged teens stopped before Festus, hovering in the air with their swords held threateningly in front of them. They certainly didn't look too happy with the four demi-gods, and Aza could only assume that trouble was about to ensue.

"No clearance," The larger angel grunted, shaking a bit as he spoke. He moved his left arm in a certain way that made his muscles erupt from his arm even more, and the message was clear: I can, and will, hurt you.

"'Scuse me?" Leo said, ever so eloquently. Aza sighed, using the tips of her toes to raise a bit in her seat over Leo's head (which wasn't particularly hard because Aza was rather tall, and Leo was rather short. "I think what my friend means is why can't we pass?"

The leader of the two shot Aza what seemed to be a smile, but instead looked like a grimace. "You have no flight plan on file," he explained, battering his eyelashes in what she assumed to be a flirtatious manner (though it looked like he was trying to get something out his eye). "This is restricted airspace." Aza cringed as he spoke in a French accent that was so poor Aza was sure it was completely fake.

"Destroy them?" The large one offered, giving them a gap-toothed grin as if it was something the four demigods would enjoy. Festus began to his steam and Aza ran her fingers over her bracelet, getting ready to protect her friends. The bronze bracelet transformed into a wicked looking sword that glittered menacingly, and Aza offered both angels a wicked smile, glancing at her sword. They could have fun getting through her.

"Hold on!" Leo cried, chuckling nervously as both sides prepared for battle. "Let's have some manners here, boys. Can I at least find out who has the honor of destroying us?"

"I am Cal!" The larger, more threatening angel grunted. He looked outstandingly proud of himself, as though saying only that sentence were his life's accomplishment.

"That's short for Calais," the smaller one sighed, shaking his head and shooting his brother a disappointed glance. "Sadly, my brother cannot say words with more than two syllables—" He was cut off by Cal, who rambled, "Pizza! Hockey! Destroy!" "—which includes his own name."

Cal repeated, "I am Cal. And this is Zethes! My brother!" Aza rolled her eyes; they were dealing with Boreas' sons.

"Wow! That was almost three sentences, man! Way to go!" Not processing Leo's sarcasm, Cal grunted and his chest puffed out as if he were extraordinarily proud of himself.

"Stupid buffoon," Zethes grumled. "They make fun of you. But no matter. I am Zethes, which is short for Zethes. And the ladies here," He sent Piper and Aza each their very own winks, though they appeared more like odd twitches. "They can call me anything they like - babe, hottie, anything, really. Perhaps they would like to have dinner with a famous demigod before we destroy you?"