Sports Festival: The First Tests

Start from the beginning

She too smiles despite trying to hide it and keeping her serious face. "I won't be easy with you either Y/n, you'll have to give your best!" She says as the flames of determination burn in her eyes like a blaze.

"We'll see that... For now try to keep up the pace." I say teasing her. As we keep running, a rumble suddenly catches my attention as the ground is shaking. Giant robots the size of a building seem to come out of nowhere. "Robots? That's what they had to fight at the entrance exam? Hmm okay..." I whisper to myself and shrug as I stare at the three enormous metallic masses towering before me.

One robot out of the three get engulfed by a giant glacier due to Todoroki's ice. He then makes his way under the robot's feet just in time before it fells frontward.

"HE JUST FROZE AN ENTIRE ZERO POINTER SO EASILY EVEN IF HE SEES THEM FOR THE FIRST TIME! THAT KID DEFINITELY DESERVES HIS RECOMMENDATION!" Present Mic yells getting well too hyped in my opinion.

I raise my hand towards one of the two remaining robots in order to shoot it with my shadow energy blast but he explodes just before. I turn and see Momo, her top opened and a cannon next to her. I give her an approving nod with a slight smile to which she returns.

Just as we start running, the Kirishima breaks out of from under the zero pointer Todoroki just let fallen onto him.

"Only someone as manly as me could survive to that!" He shouts with a certain prise.

'Dude how many times you'll have to say manly.' I think to myself and can't help but chuckle.

A class 1-B students who also was stuck underneath the robot breaks out of it as well. "Only someone as manly as me could survive to that!" He shouts.

'Okay so now they're two...'

Quite a few minutes pass and I keep running towards the next obstacle when my attention gets caught by the unpleasant hear of Momo's complainings. "Haaa! Get off me Mineta!" I hear Momo whining sounding really annoyed. I look behind only to see Momo in distress with the grape boy gripped to her back with his quirk. What pisses me the most is probably his typical perv face.

"That's what I call hitting two birds with one stone!" He shouts with pride, tears of joy visibly overflowing from his eyes. I run dark matter into my hand and smack him away from Momo, making him fly and collide with students from the general course.

"Thank you." Momo says with a sigh of relief.

"Don't worry about it." I say looking back to Mineta, a flustered expression sporting onto my features as I'm starting to get tired of him always ogling Momo. I then direct my attention to my beautiful girlfriend and notice a slight blush onto her face even if she tries her best to suppress it. "Is there something wrong?" I ask sounding concerned.

"It's just I love when you're being so protective of me." She says embarrassed yet lovingly. Her warm words only bring me happiness and I smile widely at her words.

By the time we're way ahead of the rest of the students with only Bakugo, and Todoroki in front of us. We reach a canyon with small platforms connected between each other by thin wires. "Do you have a plan?" I ask Momo meanwhile I lean frontward to look over the edge to the relatively deep bottom of the canyon. 'How did UA dig that canyon in a week!?' I think to myself before I look back at Momo who's thinking about a plan as she rubs her chin with her thumb and index finger. Her expression radically changes as she smiles at me deviously.

"I might have my own idea." She says and asks the following, "You can fly with your quirk, don't you?"

"Uh, basically but what do you want to know- Whoa!" Momo lunges at me catching me off guard.