Chapter 62

~Olivia's POV~

"6 months and 3 days since I moved away from New York. One month and two weeks ago since I broke up with Ashton. And one month, one week and six days ago I started texting Ashton using Dianne's phone. And 3 days ago, Ashton found out I was the one texting him. And Dianne stopped talking to me that day because of guilt. I kept trying to tell her it was okay, but she was just too guilty. Ashton is came here just a day ago, and it was definitely awkward. I watched their first show in here. I was taken backstage because of Calum, Luke, and Michael."

Why don't I just start from the beginning?

~*~

Five days ago...

"Talk to him, he's been texting so much, I couldn't sleep last night. My phone kept beeping and beeping and beeping. He stayed up so late trying to text Cecelia." Dianne groans, wiping her eyes,

"Fine." I answer.

C: heY

A: OH CECEEELIIIAAAA YOU're herE iN AROUND 3 daYS THE BAND IS COMING DERE YAAAAAAAAA

C: I know, remember, I'm a huge fan?

A: ARE YOU COMING?

C: No, I don't have tickets. :'( My friend was going to buy me tickets for backstage but she ditched out on me. And my parents are too into saving money and shit like that.

A: I could hook you up with some tickets?I wanna meet you.

C:No, it's fine. I don't wanna be hated on by your fans.

A: No, I insist. You actually made me feel happy the day you texted. Usually, I would hate to have people random knowing my number, but for you it's different. It's probably because I somehow feel special talking to you. The last time I felt like this is when my now-ex-girlfriend and I dated. But y'know, I'm just trying to get over her- which I am. God, she was a bitch anyway. She even dressed as a slut.

I wanted to defend myself, but I decided on just... not replying.

A: Cecelia? Are you there?

A: Is it because I talked about my ex and it made you uncomfortable?

A: I'm sorry. Talk to me, please.

A: Bye, I guess? I'll text you later. I hope you reply, though.

"I hear the beeps. Why aren't you answering him?" Dianne asks.

I hand Dianne her phone back to her, and show her the message that pissed me off.

"Okay, what the fuck is this shit? What the actual crap!" She grits her teeth in anger.

"Relax, Annie, it's- it's no big deal. It's just a stupid sentence anyway." I mumble. "It's not going to ruin my life, is it?"

"Come 'ere..." Dianne says, holding her hands out, giving me a look of worry.

I scoot closer to her, and she gives me a tight hug, "I'm being emotional, aren't I?" My eyes watered.

"No, you're not. Who wouldn't feel bad if their ex-boyfriend called them a bitch, and a slut? So, trust me, it's normal, okay? I regret ever shipping the two of you. He's a rude ass motherfucker. He's a fuck boy."

"Don't call him that... He's changed... I- I know he has. You know what, I just need to suck this up, and forget Ashton. After all, I was the one to tell him that we should forget him and I ever dated. I have a boyfriend, Ashton has his own life, and he can do and say whatever he wants." I take a deep breath in, and deep breath out.