Chapter 6

~Ashton's POV~

"This is all your fault, you little shit. If you hadn't spilled it on me, I wouldn't have to be wearing your shirt." Olivia complains.

What. The. Fuck. 

"Would you stop complaining?! You're lucky enough to be wearing my shirt! Every girl in this fucking school would love to wear my shirt! And there's you, complaining, like a little bitch. You should be grateful, you know?" I snap.

"Well, I'm sooo sorry for being realistic, and not falling in love with the school's most popular guy." She rolls her eyes.

"Tell me. Why aren't you falling for me, right now? Are you some sort of robot that has no feelings? Huh, I guess you are. I mean, I'm pretty sure you've never dated anyone. I mean, with those looks? Who would ever like you-"

I was interrupted by her slapping my cheeks, and waters in her eyes.

"You don't know shit about me, you asshole.." She wipes her tears away, as she runs off.

My mouth opens, but nothing comes out. "I'm sorry.." I whisper, but it was too late.

I hurt her. I offended her. I said those words, without even knowing a thing about her..

I decide to run after her. "Olivia! Olivia, wait!" I yell out to her.

She turns around, and sees me. She turns back around, and runs faster.

"I'm sorry, Olivia! Wait!" I yell out.

I catch up to her, and I take ahold of her waists. She slaps my chest repeatedly, as she cries, and says, "Leave me alone!"

"Olivia, I'm sorry." I tell her.

"Y-You... You don't know shit about me.. A-And you just.." She stutters, hiccuping every now and then. She gives up, as she rests her head on my chest, crying. My shirt starts to get a little wet from her tears, but this time.. I actually don't care. I run my fingers through her hair, as she continues to cry.

~*~

10 minutes pass, and she fell asleep when she was crying on my chest. I carry her bridal style, and I sit down on one of the benches, as I lay her head on my lap. After a few more minutes, I decide to pick her up, bridal style again, and I walk into the cafeteria. I ignore all of the look people give us, and I continue to walk to our table.

"Dude, we sent you guys to give her a shirt of yours. Why is she passed out? You didn't kill her, did you?" Michael asks, wide-eyed.

"Oh god. No!"

"Alright, good. So what happened?" He asks. I take a seat down at my spot, and I lay her head on my lap again, as I lay her legs on the bench of the table.

"Well... she fell asleep while crying." I bite my inner cheeks.

"What did you do to make her cry?" Lori asks.

"Just because I was with her and she cried doesn't mean-" She gives me a doubting look. "Alright, alright... I did make her cry. I sort of offended her, and yeah. That's all I'm going to say."

"Well, wake her up!" Shelby interrupts. 

I lick my lips, not knowing if she'll snap at me, or she'll be calm. 

"M-Mom?" She mutters in her sleep. "N-No... Mom.. Please don't leave..." My eyes start to tear up. So, her mom left them? Did her mom ever come back to visit?

"Ash, dude, you alright, there?" Luke asks, concerned. 

I wipe my tears quickly, and I nod. "I'm alright, dude." 

"O-Olivia... Wake- Wake up." I stutter. 

Her eyelids flutter, as her eyes widen once she sees me. But, after a while, it softens. "Ashton?" She says, in an innocent voice.

"Olivia." I reply.

She sits up, and she wipes her face, not wanting anyone to see her tears. Well... She didn't need to do that, since I already wiped her tears for her.

"A-Ashton.. can we talk outside, please?" She asks, her voice cracking a little.

"A-Alright." I reply.

Everyone in our table sends us confused looks, as we head outside the cafeteria, once again.

As soon as we got out, I hear her say, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why were you such a dick to me?" 

"... It's because I am a dick, and I have a big dick." I smirk.

"See! Even at situations like this, you're so... full of yourself! Just because you're popular, doesn't mean you're always right and can get everything you want!"

"Olivia. You're going to this high school, so you need to get used to my dick self." I chuckle.

"I still hate you, you know." She glares at me.

"Hate equals love, you know?" I tease.

"No! I fucking hate you, you son of a bitch!"

"Why?!"

"Because you've always been so mean since I-"

"No, like, why did you reject me?" I ask, in a hushed tone.

"You lost confidence ever since I rejected you, didn't you?" 

"No." I scoff.

"That's one reason. You're en-denial. You're a douche. You're so full of youself. And you think you can get anyone you want since your super popular. Oh yeah, you think you're the most sexiest, and hottest man alive!"

"If you knew me...-"

"No, there will never be a day that I would ever spend with you, just to get to know you better! No fucking way."

"If you're just going to insult me, go ahead! It's not like it's gonna change me." I tell her.

"No. I'm not like you. If you-" The bell suddenly rung, and I sigh of relief, comes out from my mouth.

"Goodbye, Miss Feisty-Pants."

"Really? Again with that?!" She yells at me.

I smile, giving her a thumbs up. She rolls her eyes, as she goes back inside the cafeteria, probably looking for her friends.

~*~

"Ashton!" The annoying screechy voice greets me.

"What the fuck do you want, Holly?" I spit.

"I want to get back together!" She pouts.

"No! I don't want your annoying voice filling my ears every day, again. That was the worst month of my life!" 

"Oh, come on! But you enjoyed our midnight memories, didn't you?" She winks.

She's got you there...

"I guess so, but everything else about you is like.... something really annoying." 

"Well, you'd rather choose me over that Olivia girl, wouldn't you?" She smirks.

"Actually, no. I'd rather choose her over you." I smile.

"What?!"

"I speak the truth." I chuckle.

She takes a water bottle out of her purse, and opens the cap. Suddenly, she squirts water at me, making me really wet.

"You will regret this! And so will Olivia!" 

"Go ahead! Not like I give a damn about that bitch." I chuckle.

~Holly's POV~

warned that Olivia girl to not compete with me. And she just fucking did. She will definitely regret this. I will make her fucking high school year, a living hell. No one, and I mean no one takes away something that I want