Chapter 50

(A/N; HO-HO-HO-HOLY SHIT.   C H A P T E R   5 0 ! THIS IS INSANE DUDS. I DIDN'T THINK I'D ACTUALLY GET DIS FAR. *INSERT HAPPY RAINBOW MUSIC* YAS BITCH YAS) 

~Michael's POV~ 

"Can I please go, mom!" I beg.

"No." She answers, simply.

"But I'll be famous! We'll earn money! The band can get discovered! And it's One Direction! They're extremely famous, and we'll get discovered quickly! Please, mom!"

"No, and that's final."

"Fuck you!" I grit my teeth.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! That's not what you say to the woman that gave you birth! Be respectful!" 

"How can I respect someone who's not even supporting the band!"

"Well it's probably because I don't want you to be one of those guys in a band! It's just... lame." She rolls her eyes. "I want you to be a lawyer." 

"How can I be a fucking lawyer, if I can't win this argument." I groan.

"Not all lawyers win."

"Not all people get this huge chance."

"Enough! Michael, I said No!" 

"I hate you! You don't understand how amazing this opportunity is! I just wish you died, instead of dad!" I blurt.

"Michael..." She gasps. "You don't mean that."

"Just go to your work; like always. I know you just want to go right now, so I can't bother you about this opportunity." I sigh. 

I know I shouldn't have said that, but... is it bad that I'm not guilty? I know she won't actually die, anyway. God knows that my mom is too good to die. She's not at all bad, but she just always wants things her way. I already disobeyed her by being in a band. I just don't understand what's so bad about being in a band.  

I mean like, doesn't she know how amazing this opportunity could be?

"I'll be going, Michael. Don't you dare think about sneaking out. Because you're... You're grounded." She says.

"Grounded?!" I exclaim.

"Yes, grounded. Now go to your room. And you can't come out until I get home. You have your own bathroom there, and a full mini fridge, so there will be no reason for you to leave your room." She smirks.

"I so fucking hate you, mother." I narrow my eyes at her.

"Goodbye, and if I find out you left your room, I'll take your band's instruments and throw it out into the street, and I will make sure they break."

"Whatever." I huff, stomping up the stairs, into my room.

I hear the front door shut, so I peek my head through my door, and door frame, and I notice that she wasn't here anymore.

I sigh, shutting the door, and then flopping down on my bed, taking my phone out of my front pocket.

I went on Twitter, then quickly typing a new tweet.

@Michael5SOS; I'm grounded. aT MY AGE, SHOULDN'T BE GROUNDED. ASDFGHJKL;'

I put my phone away, sighing.

What the hell do do, for the next 9 hours?