Chapter 27

~Olivia's POV~ 

"You were using Ashton? Who are you?" Holly spits. She really looked angry.

"Listen, Holly. I was using him back then, but I eventually fell in love. I fell for him. I fell hard. After a while, I started getting butterflies when I see him... I get butterflies when I feel his touch. I smile at the sight of him... And when he cries, it's like someone stabbed me a thousand times in the chest... My point is, I'm in love with Ashton. Truly." I say, honestly.

"Then I'm going to help you. I know when someone is honest, and I know when someone is lying. And right now, I know you're telling the truth. I will help you get Ashton back, since I've been a bitch this whole time to you guys." 

"Thanks, Holly." I slightly smile.

"You're welcome. I'll plan with you later, but, not now. Because we have school." She reminds me.

"Right." I slightly chuckle.

~*~

"Don't have sex. If you have sex, you'll die." The teacher says.

Mean Girls. 

"Excuse me, sir, but I have had sex with Ashton Irwin. But, I didn't die?" A red head girl says.

I turn to the girl, and honestly, she's pretty. But she seems like she's lost her virginity to a rainbow crayon.

"Destiny, how many times do I have to tell you, that naming your stuffed donkey Ashton Irwin doesn't mean you had sex with Ashton Irwin . You only had sex with your stuffed donkey, not the person." The teacher groans.

"Right, sorry." She giggles.

I let out a small chuckle.

"What are you laughing at, bitch? I'm not the one who was using Ashton." She growls.

"How... How'd you know?" My eyes widen.

"Everyone knows. Everyone knows your true identity.. Plastic bitch." She spits.

 "You... You don't know why I did that." My bottom lip starts to tremble.

"So you can get popular? Yeah, everyone knows." She scoffs.

"Ladies, ladies... No fighting." The teacher says.

"Shut it!" Destiny says.

"I love him, okay!" A tear escapes from my eye.

"Wait, the teacher or-" Destiny asks, wide-eyed.

"Ashton! For fuck's sake! Why would I love the teacher?!" 

"I don't know, because, maybe, you're a slut?" 

"Fuck off." I spit, leaving the class.

 ~*~

 I sat down just outside the girl's washroom.

"Olivia?" Someone says. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be in class?" I bite down on my lip.

"Yes, but aren't you supposed to be in class, too?" Michael sits down beside me.

"I guess. I just... I had to get away for a little." I sigh. "Do you know?" 

"About how you used, y'know... Ashton?" Michael licks his naturally plump lips.

"Yeah... And... You don't hate me?" I look up at him.

"Why would I? We may be the most popular guys, but we do have a heart. And my heart is telling me that you loved- I mean, love him."