Chapter 42

~Olivia's POV~

Thursday 5: 14 AM.

I woke up from my alarm, and I groan. "Stupid alarm." I mumble.

I took my phone from under my bed, and turned off the alarm. I placed it on my nightstand, and I flopped down, faced down, on my pillow.

"Leave me alone, you stupid alarm!" I groan, as my alarm rings again.

I turn all of the alarms off, except for 5: 35 and 5: 45.

I drift off to sleep, once again, but it felt as if only 3 seconds passed by, until my alarm rang.. Again.

For fuck's sake...

I throw my pillow to the other side of the room, yes I know, anger much?

I just don't like getting up very early morning.

I finally decided to get out of bed, after all, I would've thrown my phone on the wall if it rings another time.

I checked outside of my window, and it was still dark outside... And cold.

I put my feet in my fuzzy slippers, and I go downstairs.

I see that my mom and dad are wide awake, drinking coffee, and having a conversation.

"Mom, dad, what time are we going?" I ask them.

"The flight is at 9." Dad answers.

"No, like, what time are we leaving the house?" I specify.

"At 6: 45." My mom answers, smiling.

Ah shit. I only have around an hour to get ready.

"Okay." I say, going back up the stairs.

I went to my closet, and took out the outfit that I left. I packed all my clothes already, except for this one, because I didn't want to go to my luggage again, and look for an outfit. That would be like 10 minutes, and I'm not ready for that type of commitment.

I went into my washroom, and I got undressed. I take a shower, and I felt the warm water run down my skin.

Since I put music on before I showered, the music was blasting in my bathroom, as I shower.

"'Cause it's too cold

For you here and now

So let me hold

Both your hands in the holes of my sweater." I sing along to the music.

When the song ended, I decided to finish my shower, because I didn't want to be late.

I turned the shower off, and I suddenly felt cold wind brush through me.

I stepped out of my shower area box thing, and I continued listening to the current music.

I wrapped the towel around my exposed body, and I got out of the washroom, entering my bedroom in only a second after.

I decided to leave my phone in the washroom, since I'll still be able to hear the music from here, anyway.

I put on my under garments, because we all need under garments.

After, I put on my black ripped skinny jeans, Laughing to tears emoji tank top, and I put my socks on.

I went back into my bathroom to get my phone, and I check the time.

6: 04 AM.

41 minutes until we're leaving.