𝐱𝐢𝐱. A SIBLINGS RIVARLY

𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖠 𝖲𝖨𝖡𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦𝖲 𝖱𝖨𝖵𝖠𝖱𝖫𝖸 ˎˊ˗
╭                                                          ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                     𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴o19

---                     𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o19.     N I N E T E E N.   🔨💭🏛

          THE teenager's eyes stared lifelessly ahead of her. The voices around her faded into white noise slowly but surely. The woman who spoke with the officer glanced to her daughter every so often. She looked a wreak. She probably looked crazy, she knew she did. She hadn't uttered a word to her mother, nor to the sheriff. And why would she? They'd believe the one whose funding their town and not the teenager who cried wolf.

It was no secret her brother had blamed the Jutuls for everything that has occurred in the town -- which was true. But no one would believe them, Viola knew that as her mother spoke with Yngvild about both her son and daughter.

Turid approached her daughter, who didn't move a muscle or look up at her. She just stared ahead with a hard look to departure.

"What were you thinking running off into the woods when I told you to stay with your brother and class!" Turid hissed at her daughter who remained silent, "They said they found you in the woods confused and without a coat, you could have froze to death Viola!" She continued, though the raven haired girl's eyes remained locked on a small group on the other side of the station. "You and Magne are no longer allowed to leave the house"

Turid sighed as she remained silent.

Shaking her head she gestured for her to stand up only her eyes darkened.

Viola stood up and stormed over to the group, Sif stood up immediately and frowned seeing her friend's appearance and void stare.

"I know what you all are." She said as the four stared at her.

"Viola--" Heimdall began but was stopped by the raven haired girl.

"You all lied to me. You knew what the Jutuls are, you knew who I am." She accused as they tried to settle her down only she grew more infuriated with them. "You used me to get to them when you already knew everything. If either of you come near me or my family I will not hesitate to drive a hammer through your skulls."

Sif walked towards her, "Viola, please--"

"Viola!" Turid exclaimed rushing up to her daughter who looked as if she was ready to pounce on the group. Officers hurried after Turid to grab the teenager and drag her away.