𝐯𝐢. IT'S IMMORTALITY, MY DARLING

𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖨𝖳'𝖲 𝖨𝖬𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖸, 𝖬𝖸 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖨𝖳'𝖲 𝖨𝖬𝖬𝖮𝖱𝖳𝖠𝖫𝖨𝖳𝖸, 𝖬𝖸 𝖣𝖠𝖱𝖫𝖨𝖭𝖦 ˎˊ˗ ╭                                                         ╮

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
006. S I X. 🔨💭🏛

SOME would say Thor was and is the mightiest in Norse mythology. He could command the weather and the forces of nature. He fought bravely the enemies of civilization and represented law and order. Though no one cared to speak on his siblings, only that his sister was a disgrace to the Gods race and labeled her as the worlds/underworlds greatest evil when she sided with her brother's and peoples enemies. Hela, the goddess of death was seen as a disgrace, Thor was their love and saviour for all of mankind.

Despite some believing Hel believed in her oath to her family to protect their race and those who couldn't defend themselves. Whereas others believed her to be the worse of their kind, a beast, a murderer, a monster. Like Odin was once, like the giants were.

The dark haired teen laid in her bed starring at the wall across from her blankly. Dried tears decorated her cheeks, her nose red from sniffing.

The door to her bedroom opened revealing Laurits.

Hesitantly he walked up the creaky steps seeing his twin laying under numerous blankets surrounded by torn up sheets of paper and canvases with holes in them. He swallowed harshly at the sight before him.

He knew this wasn't going to be something she could easily overcome nor could Magne. The two hadn't uttered a word since they had returned home the day prior from the hospital.

She hadn't come out to eat and last night's dinner remained on her dresser untouched. Laurits frowned and walked over to the side of her bed seeing her expressionless face.

"Are you coming down for breakfast?" He asked. No response. Laurits sighed, "You have to eat something Vi. You can't stay up here for ever." Silence.

Laurits leaned over and pressed his lips to her warm forehead, "I'll see you after school." He said before leaving her alone in her bedroom and going down to the kitchen.

"She's staying." Laurits informed his mother as Magne looked over at him. "We should get going." He said placing his hand on his brother shoulder.

Turid sighed, "You have to put more clothes on at least." She said to Laurits who wore jeans, a t shirt and a light bomber jacket.

"Not necessary. It'll get warm today." Magne informed his mother.

With a sigh she handed him his glasses, "Put these on."