𝐢. A NEW BEGINNING

𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖠 𝖭𝖤𝖶 𝖡𝖤𝖦𝖨𝖭𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖦 ˎˊ˗
╭                                                         ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴001

---                𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
001.                  O N E.   🔨💭🏛

           BOREDOM was written on the teenager's face glancing out of the moving car's window. Her plump lips were pulled into a frown as she flipped a page from her book, whilst she listened to her music on shuffle. Her mother glanced between her children every so often seeing the three off in their own worlds.

Another move was in store for the Seier family.

Something they had become accustomed to at this point in their young teenage life. But moving back to the same town their father had passed in -- wasn't something Viola Seier ever imagined would happen.

The wind blew through the ajar window next to the freckled faced girl. Her hair softly hit her face as she observed their surroundings, mountains surrounded them. A blanket of snow on them.

She slightly rose her brow, it was a beautiful sight. The lake, the trees it screamed -- nature. She'd be lying if she said it wasn't pretty, it held qualities her old towns didn't, beauty was one of them.

"Say hello to your mother's new office." Turid Seier said with a bright smile pointing to the right of them. The teenagers looked at the building.

Viola scrunched up her nose as did her twin, "What a dump." He said seeing the fumes waft the air of Edda. Magne glanced to his brother who returned back to his gaming device tuning them out.

"Come on, Laurits, this is a lovely little town." Turid said glancing back at her children, "Do you remember anything from when we lived here?" She asked the three.

Viola removed an ear bud and looked at the old building pass them by, "No." She mumbled.

It was true she hadn't a memory of the town itself, she tended to block out her past as thoughts of her father haunted her. With her brother's 'needs', she to had suffered from their father's death, they all dealt with it in different ways. For Magne it showed through him academically, Laurits became colder to everyone around him using sarcasm as a defence mechanism. And for Viola it was ignoring a problem until it would make its way back to her, even if it meant refusing to acknowledge what happened to Asbjørn Seier.

She subconsciously touched the old leather watch on her wrist, she starred ahead out the windshield.

"It'll be great here." Their mother assured them.