𝐢𝐯. THE LIGHT IS COMING

𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖳𝖧𝖤 𝖫𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 𝖨𝖲 𝖢𝖮𝖬𝖨𝖭𝖦 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                          ╯---                    𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴004

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
004. F O U R. 🔨💭🏛

AT the Jutul's house it was much more eerie. Fjor stood in front of the bathroom mirror inspecting his face as Saxa sat on the toilet filing her nails. "Don't I look too old to be a senior? Shouldn't I look a bit younger?" He asked as his sister rolled her eyes at his question.

"You're supposed to look nineteen and that works. So . . ." She trailed odd, "Or is it because you think Viola is into younger guys?" She asked with a teasing smirk.

Fjor halted his movements glancing over to his sister with a glare.

The bathroom door opened revealing Vidar, he nudged his daughter to move. His gaze remained on his son who now looked down at the sink, the room's atmosphere drastically changed.

Saxa let out a scoff as their father used the toilet.

"That new boy in your class, what's he like?" Vidar asked his children.

"The little one or the big one?"

"The big one. I want you to keep on eye on him." Vidar instructed the two, "And his sister." Fjor and Saxa looked to their father halting what they were doing prior. "Who they hang out with, what they're interested in--"

Fjor tilted his head, "Why do you care anyway?" He asked boldly.

Vidar looked to Fjor and began to take steps towards him, Fjor kept his composure. "Don't worry about that. Just do as I say. You can fret about your good looks later." He said his palm meeting the side of Fjor's face.

VIOLA sat in her room flipping through the book Fjor had given her, he was right, learning about the Giants was interesting as well. A part her pondered what it would have been like to live in such times like the book in front of her, who would she be what would she do? She glanced to where her shelf held the books of gods, then back down to the one in her lap.

She frowned placing the book down. Her doe eyes trailed to her watch then to the stairs that led up into her bedroom hearing creaking.

"Hey, um, I'm going to make my bed longer, so if you hear anything it's me." Magne advised her earning a nod, her eyes trailed down to the sled. He walked over and placed it on the edge of her bed. "Was papa's."