𝐱𝐢𝐢. JUTULHEIM

𝐌𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐎𝐒.
➶-͙˚ ༘✶ 𝖩𝖴𝖳𝖴𝖫𝖧𝖤𝖨𝖬 ˎˊ˗
╭        ╮

╰                                                        ╯---                           𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴    𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴o12

╰       ╯
--- 𝚆 𝙴 𝙻 𝙲 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴 𝙷 𝙾 𝙼 𝙴
o12. T W E L V E. 🔨💭🏛

"MAYBE you shouldn't go." Sif suggested with a shrug as she adjusted Viola's waved hair into a messy updo. The raven haired girl gave her a look of confusion.

Viola and Magne had become aware that Heimdalr and his friends all knew something was odd about the town as well, their reasoning? They didn't exactly give Viola one, nor Magne just that the town was well polluted and the Jutul family was behind it.

Getting to know others in the town outside of school showed Viola not many people were too fond of Vidar Jutul nor his wife. Rather the opposite, though no one said a word due to fear. Whether it be fear of losing their job, their home, whatever the case may be; no one dared to speak up.

Until now.

Laurits had told both his siblings the Jutuls had invited them over for dinner; strangely enough.

The idea of spending a few hours with the town's most controversial family didn't sit well with either Magne nor Viola, especially with everything that had occurred as of late. Not to mention, Viola had made sure to steer clear of Fjor and his groupies, despite his constant phone calls and texts.

Was she embarrassed? Slightly, more so that she had involved a grown man into such childish things, but the fact Heimdalr and his friends hated the Jutuls with a burning passion from what Viola had gathered.

Whether it be the disgusted scoff Fandral would make, or the constant eye rolls Sif would do just upon the siblings names alone.

But what confused Viola Seier more so was how they weren't so sure her spending time with Fjor and or Saxa was such a good idea anymore. The other night Heimdalr texted her to stray away seeing as how Magne had 'proof' of sorts Isolde's death wasn't any sort of accident.

Another thing Viola was annoyed about, her brother had in fact ignored his promise and gone and did something stupid.

She was sure she'd find him next carrying around a baseball bat in the middle of the night in the search of dead bodies; or perhaps an ax.

"I thought I was supposed to question Fjor?" Viola asked the tanned beauty with dark eyes that starred from behind her through the mirror.

"Yeah, but I just don't think it's a good idea. I mean you're going to be alone in their house tonight and--"