just a poll... pls do participate

I have 3 stories in mind.... if you guys vote, I like to start writing the highest ranked story....

1. offgun

Thousand year old tale

       Newwie and Gun had to visit the capital kingdom for some issue... Newwie fell in love with king's 3rd wife's first son Tay. Gun convinces his father who is a king of small land to let Newwie marry Tay. Mishaps and chaos leads to Gun marrying king's 2nd wife's son Off, who is the most coldest arrogant son of king. In the middle of mistrust, betrayal and war, bonds are formed and love blossoms. Can Gun change the rules of royals? Can Off become a king? Literally story takes place thousand years ago. Let's join Gun  to stand the flow of time and fate of star crossed lovers.....

2. TayNew:

Beyond the grave:                  Newwie has gone missing for 5years

Beyond the grave:

          Newwie has gone missing for 5years..  when everyone is ready to accept that Newwie is indeed dead, suddenly Tay can see Newwie... only Tay can see New.  Is really New dead? Why only Tay can see him? Off is hiding something, what is he hiding? Why is guilt written on the face of every member of GMM? How social media affects life of the actors? Let's join Newwie on his ghost journey to find out the truth....

3. BrightWin

The red thread

The red thread

            At 29yrs Bright wanted to start a gaming company so he joins a already popular company to learn. Win a cheery kid at the company announces Bright as his boyfriend, he keeps on spinning story ranging from 500years to recent time and in every story Bright was his lover. Though he would have hated this behaviour oddly Bright feels familiarity. What is really happening? A sudden death in the company? The games that are designed were not right? Let's join Bright to find out the hidden truth of this company.

I may suck at summary... but my story will be good.... atleast readable and enjoyable maybe little different too, as you all know. PLEASE DO VOTE AND SUPPORT ME IN WRITING IT as you guys did for this story.

                      THANK YOU🙏🙏